2009 - that was the year that was

MCsea

HI there

OK so how did 2009 turn out for you

Me - super busy... but I learnt alot I grew as a person and my loved ones are still near.

Im going to have a look at the sabian symbols I got for my 2009 reading and post a summary of 2009 - if you have time - I KNOW time this year has gone waaayyy tooo fast - but if you find a moment let us know how 2009 was for you

blessings

MARINA

MCsea

OK I had

SAGITTARIUS 15
THE GROUND HOG LOOKING FOR ITS SHADOW ON GROUND HOG DAY
(from Crystal Astrology)
Focus: You see meaning in symbols and signs; you ‘forecast’ and anticipate many outcomes accurately.
Affirmation: I am a natural visionary.

(Karmic condition Sabian Symbol: The Pyramids and the Sphinx
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Certification
Crystal Element: Lapis Lazuli

Quest Sabian Symbol: Seagulls watching a ship
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Alertness
Crystal Element: Hemimorphite)

This year was generally better for me than 2007 and 2008, established at work and also with my second book being published it was a sucessful year - there was an element of 'ill health' so I can see this ground hog NEEDS ITS REST!

I am always on the look out for signals and signs which I see as the ground hog symbol.. and the weather - ha very interesting we went to the snow and are investing in an airconditioner (Im sorry climate but my condition requires me to stay cool or explode - I will use the electricity wisely).

The looking for its shadow was a big theme this year - a bit of recognition goes a long way - it reinforces the WHY do I bother.. so exploring the 'shadow' or image of myself was another aspect of the year.

I often say when people get this symbol they will gain a new familiar a kitten or puppy me - I got a Budgie - he walked into our house - he must have been lost - or something he just appeared late August and moved in.. and he IS CUTE!

anyway thats my 2009...

sort of ;)

MARINA

huredriel

I'd forgotten about that Marina, so I hopped back over to see what I'd got:

Aquarius 5: A council of ancestors has been called to guide a man

Amazing. I've had a new guide come in this year. Although the connection is still tentative, I know that this has happened. Hopefully the next year will help to deepen that, if I can get my backside into gear with meditation!

MCsea

huredriel said:
I'd forgotten about that Marina, so I hopped back over to see what I'd got:

Aquarius 5: A council of ancestors has been called to guide a man

Amazing. I've had a new guide come in this year. Although the connection is still tentative, I know that this has happened. Hopefully the next year will help to deepen that, if I can get my backside into gear with meditation!

AWESOME - thats great - so I wonder is the guide from a culture you know you have a connection with - DNA wise? Just asking - no need for an answer ;)

MARINA

huredriel

Hmmm, now you've got me thinking .........

MCsea

:0) good ....