Spread to confirm/negate a haunting?

KMilliron

Self explanatory, looking for a spread to explain hauntings. Wether it is true, you're imagining it, or if there's a logical explanation (vents, water heaters, etc)

BG; info, house I'm staying in IS haunted, this I know as solidly as something like this can be known. I'd like a spread, however, for future reference. Something simple if possible. My friends tend to look towards me for things like this, so I want to get a collection of possible spreads to use. Any help would be great.

Zechariah13

I dont know of any specific thread, but i think you could work out a series of single-draw questions. Like "Is there a spiritual prescense in the house?" then draw. (if yes) "who are you?" then draw again. Albeit, that might require you to open yourself to a force that you dont know, which has its dangers

Sorrow

That would be interesting to meditate upon, as well as a spread describing inner haunting, that is what kind of spirits are taking control of you at a given time... I was possessed for weeks at a time when I was a child, still feeling great influences on me while I meditate. I would love to see if there is a particular spread for such problems...

Sorrow

Dolphin_Dreamer

The Haunted House spread http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=117958
A spread that is more about the house, vision, or spirit and its connection to you rather than the other way around. The spread also shows how/where it's confirmed to YOU and not to others (This is the proof to the only person of whom it should matter - YOU).

If you have any questions, please ask..

Dolphin_Dreamer