Re: March 15

Shesawolf said:
Here's mine for today...

1. The Web (Justice)
2. Queen of Disks Rx
3. 7 of Disks

I'll relate tonight...

1. The Web...
This one is hilarious, yesterday I got a PM asking to post this spread onto someone's website (THE Web)... lol

2. Queen of Disks Rx...
This is about me and having financial problems - my check still hasn't arrived in the mail and my bills are piling.

3. 7 of Disks
This is advising me to restrict my spending / conserve my money (mostly because the check didn't arrive yesterday)

Black*Cat

Shesawolf - I'm finding this spread to be really helpful in getting to know my new Hudes deck. Concentrating on three cards a day & seeing how they fit in as the day develops is quite fascinating (my friends & family are probably getting a little tired of me going 'Aha - you're the Knight of Pentacles')

Initially I had thought that the sorting of the deck would be a bit tiresome - but it has turned out to be a really important part of getting to know the deck. As I glance at each one to put them in their pile they start to become more familiar. Every now and then I get one in the wrong pile and that is interesting too - I tend to spend a bit more time getting that one into it's rightful place & understanding it a little better (mistakes are sooo helpful sometimes).

Thanks for a great spread.

Black*Cat

Shesawolf

Black*Cat said:
Shesawolf - I'm finding this spread to be really helpful in getting to know my new Hudes deck. Concentrating on three cards a day & seeing how they fit in as the day develops is quite fascinating (my friends & family are probably getting a little tired of me going 'Aha - you're the Knight of Pentacles')

Initially I had thought that the sorting of the deck would be a bit tiresome - but it has turned out to be a really important part of getting to know the deck. As I glance at each one to put them in their pile they start to become more familiar. Every now and then I get one in the wrong pile and that is interesting too - I tend to spend a bit more time getting that one into it's rightful place & understanding it a little better (mistakes are sooo helpful sometimes).

Thanks for a great spread.

Black*Cat

Black*Cat,

You're welcome! (And just yesterday I too heard myself saying "Aha - so YOU'RE the Knight of Swords" <hee hee>)

I didn't consider the idea that re-sorting the deck every day helps to connect and experience the cards more, as well - GREAT POINT!!

Thanks, everyone, for the feedback!

mysticalowl

I think I would need a deck just for this type of reading. There is no way I could seperate the cards each day.

Rin

Wow.. this thread hasn't been touched in almost three years. :O

Anyways. The only problem I have with this deck is the fact that I hate sorting my deck, because I really really suck at shuffling and often times cards will get clumped up together.

But I intend to use this in the future (maybe even tomorrow!)

geministar

This is such a good idea as a daily reading, but then as other people have mentioned, I dont think I could be bothered separating the cards every day. I would have a use one particular deck for this type of reading. Maybe I will choose a deck and experiment with this.

Pao

wow i love that! I'm gona go home and try it out!! great idea!

Moonson

hi Shesawolf!

i was searching for some simple spreads and your topic caught my attention.
i think it's a great simple method to learn and guess it will help me a lot
THX for sharing!

hopena

I'm glad this thread was bumped ~ I'd like to try this out. :)

r0sered1ster

What a great spread! I was really struggling with the court cards and how they might apply, I'm definately going to try this!