Yes or No

Professor X

Wood33 said:
I am glad you like this spread but I cannot take full credit for it. it was one of the very hospitable residents from Aeclectic Tarot from about a year ago.

This spread works!

I got a Yes-No-No answer when asked If I would get a certain job.
I did that on Saturday and heard back from the job on Monday.
I did get the job.

I did another one for a person I suspected I shouldnt trust.
I got a yes-yes-yes answer back on that one.

This spread is pretty much fool proof because it involves more than just one card which can make you wonder about yes or no answers.

Thanks for posting. This spread is powerful once you realize its value and its
use. This is a real revelation into Tarot.

olivia1

eta: never mind I figured it out. and thanks. this is a really great spread that seems pretty accurate. I am so glad I found it.

Wood33

Sorry I havent looked back at this thread in a while. Well to asnwer some questions......1)the cards below a pile do have meaning. Each card must pass till you get to the Ace. If the Ace does not come up in pile till 9th card, then 8 things mus happen before that Ace comes up. If more aces come up in reading, then they are assuring you that the answer is Yes.
2) The cards tell a story under the Ace. You should be trying to interpret those cards and see what they say to you. How you interpret them is different amongst all Tarot users.....That is what we all strive to accomplish

choirqueer

I love this one -- I often use it to "warm up" before a reading, and to ask the deck whether it wants to do the reading I have in mind. Also, it can help me focus a reading -- if I have my 3 piles and they show me the Ace of Pentacles, the Ace of Swords, and the High Priestess, that's going to be a totally different reading from if my 3 piles are Ace of Cups/Magician/5 of Pentacles and I know that from the beginning.

tsukifune

Wood33 said:
1)the cards below a pile do have meaning. Each card must pass till you get to the Ace. If the Ace does not come up in pile till 9th card, then 8 things mus happen before that Ace comes up. If more aces come up in reading, then they are assuring you that the answer is Yes.
2) The cards tell a story under the Ace. You should be trying to interpret those cards and see what they say to you. How you interpret them is different amongst all Tarot users.....That is what we all strive to accomplish

Interesting, I hadn't even thought to look below the card on the top of each pile. This adds a lot more depth to the reading! I like it!

KafkasGhost

Oliver Danni said:
I love this one -- I often use it to "warm up" before a reading, and to ask the deck whether it wants to do the reading I have in mind. Also, it can help me focus a reading -- if I have my 3 piles and they show me the Ace of Pentacles, the Ace of Swords, and the High Priestess, that's going to be a totally different reading from if my 3 piles are Ace of Cups/Magician/5 of Pentacles and I know that from the beginning.

Great use of this spread!

Morgane_49

I must be particularly dense today...(And yesterday...)

I'm just not understanding.

If you hit an Ace or Magician in your first pile, will there even be other piles?

If so, are you dealing the entire deck?

Sorry...It may be plain as day! I'm a little fuzzy headed today - coming down with something, I think...I've read through this three times and I still can't wrap my mind around it.

Professor X

Morgane_49 said:
I must be particularly dense today...(And yesterday...)

I'm just not understanding.

If you hit an Ace or Magician in your first pile, will there even be other piles?

If so, are you dealing the entire deck?

Sorry...It may be plain as day! I'm a little fuzzy headed today - coming down with something, I think...I've read through this three times and I still can't wrap my mind around it.

Yes you deal the entire deck even if you get a Ace or a Mage in the first pile. Finish the process no matter what happens in any of the piles.

Wood33

Yes/No and dealing every pile till 13

OK...Different users do things differently. It is how you interpret you piles wich will decide if you need to keep dealing. I myself do not deal any cards after Ace or Magician. This will then affect your next pile and the position Aces or Magician's come up.

I will give you a for instance:
Pile 1 - Ace of Pent (4th card)********
Pile 2 - Magician ( 6th card)**********
Pile 3 -Ace of Swords (2nd card)*******

Answer is a definite yes. However, the Mag would come up in first pile. Dealing more cards into a pile could give you more of a chance to get a Magician or an Ace. This would skew the possibilities and your interpretation.

Professor X

Wood33 said:
OK...Different users do things differently. It is how you interpret you piles wich will decide if you need to keep dealing. I myself do not deal any cards after Ace or Magician. This will then affect your next pile and the position Aces or Magician's come up.

I will give you a for instance:
Pile 1 - Ace of Pent (4th card)********
Pile 2 - Magician ( 6th card)**********
Pile 3 -Ace of Swords (2nd card)*******

Answer is a definite yes. However, the Mag would come up in first pile. Dealing more cards into a pile could give you more of a chance to get a Magician or an Ace. This would skew the possibilities and your interpretation.

That actually makes more sense.
So basically after you deal the first 13 cards if a Ace and/or Mage is there
you can call it a done deal then.

I was just more inclined to finish the whole process regardless.