Who here has/had the first edition Morgan Greer?

gregory

You don't suppose that they did the backs on each card individually with a roller - and at random ???? It IS possible....

Freddie

Greetings,

I have the blue box with two stars. It's the best all around quality deck I have..colour...shuffling...cardstock..... I'm still not so sure if I like the back design or not, they seem too much like a cheap fortune telling novelty for the romantic type fronts. It's a nice colour of blue on the backs, I'll say that much. I'm a tartan kind of guy. I pulled the devil out of this deck and put it away, because I found it scary ( I pull the Death card out for reading for others so it's no big deal to me), otherwise this is a great deck.

No Page of Pods here..darn it!!!!!

freddie

minrice

gregory said:
You don't suppose that they did the backs on each card individually with a roller - and at random ???? It IS possible....

That would be a cheap possibility and account for the weird spottiness and fading on different edges. So then no two cards would be exactly alike?

gregory

minrice said:
That would be a cheap possibility and account for the weird spottiness and fading on different edges. So then no two cards would be exactly alike?
Oh geez. Now I shall have to find two with the same pattern and see.....