New deck spread

moderndayruth

Heh, heh, i make similar interviews with all of the new "babies", but i first ask them how they feel at their new home and what can i do to make them more comfortable ;)

Waterfaery

Very nice way to "introduce yourself" to a new guiding friend.

Alamaris

Sounds wonderful! I can't wait to try it out when my Universal Fantasy and my Lunatic arrive...it'll be a great way to start off the "relationship".

mido013

thank you Tor i will give it try

lizzyt6

I'm expecting Deva Tarot and Good Witch/bad Witch Tarot soon, can't wait to try this spread with them, think I'll try it on some that don't talk to me, perhaps we can strike up a new relationship. Many Thanks !

vger

I'll revive this old thread to thank you for this spread!

I just tried this spread for my brand new Tarot of the Sephiroth and got some wonderful insights. I've usually used a larger spread for new decks, but this time I was looking for something more simple, and being a fan for 3-card spreads, this was dead on!

However, I made the usual layout change I always do with 3-card spreads: I swapped the position of cards 1 and 2, so my spread looked like this: 2-1-3, but the cards' interpretations stayed the same. I guess my change won't make much difference, except if you're reading with Elemental Dignities as I am.

Morningstar

Tried this with my Fallen Angel Oracle Cards and I got a very no-nonsense, straight-to-the-point response. Liking the deck's personality. :)

Xeni

It's funny... I just did this with my new Tarot of the Moon Goddess deck. The answers could have been clearer!

1. What will you give me?
IX - Hermit
Introspection into my own soul, being.

2. What do you want in return?
6 of Swords
Flight to safety, travel to a new land, protection and shelter.

3. What kind of relationship should we have?
VII - Chariot
Drive, ambition, control, will, direction… with my will, these cards will lead me to a new direction.

Hemera

Moderator Note

Hi Xeni, welcome to AT :)
Please note that readings should be posted to Your Readings. This sub forum is just for Tarot Spreads. Please take a look at our Posting Rules of Tarot Spreads.

-I have to add that this is also my favourite new deck spread.
I do this for every new deck I have.