Penduluma & Ouija Board

blackroseivy

Yes, MOST kewl, ain't it! :D

balenciaga

We used to use the ouija board for hours on end when I was a teenager:) Does anyone know for certain what makes it "work"? I know from experience that is works, I just never knew how.
I have read so many bad things over the years about ouija boards, I am now actually afraid (petrified) of them. I have become more conscious regarding the power/effects of negative energy.

shotthebreeze

Apparently, you channel energies through the device you are using to point out the letters.

Interesting story from a few days ago:

My parents own my late grandfather's house and rent it out to a couple and their children. The man went down the stairs last Monday night to check something in the kitchen and saw a full body apparition of my grandfather staring at his couch in the living room.

I used my new found tool to ask him what he was doing in the living room. The following came through:

"I was looking at my seat."

I asked why was he looking at his seat and he said:

"There was a tear in the right arm."

I was partial to his answer because it could have been his couch or chair from when he was living there.

A funny thing happened two days later. The wife called and told my mom that she found a rip in the arm of the couch without being asked to confirm if there was a tear. Wacky stuff, I tell you, but it's kind of cool.

shadowmon

shotthebreeze, could you please explain how you use the pendulum with the board? example, i have a pendulum and i've used it but without a board, the thing is, ive tried it before but havnt gotten words that actually make sense...

now my question is, how do you hold it over the board? how do you ask, and when you do ask do you go over each letter and say something like "for the appropriate letter please swing yes, up down..whatever you have it set for" or do you simply hold it over the board and let it swing?...the thing i dont get is, if you hold it over the board and let it swing, then how do you know what its swinging towards, since it could swing all over the place, you know what i mean?

thank you!

shotthebreeze

shadowmon said:
shotthebreeze, could you please explain how you use the pendulum with the board? example, i have a pendulum and i've used it but without a board, the thing is, ive tried it before but havnt gotten words that actually make sense...

now my question is, how do you hold it over the board? how do you ask, and when you do ask do you go over each letter and say something like "for the appropriate letter please swing yes, up down..whatever you have it set for" or do you simply hold it over the board and let it swing?...the thing i dont get is, if you hold it over the board and let it swing, then how do you know what its swinging towards, since it could swing all over the place, you know what i mean?

thank you!

I ask if anyone has a message for me over the board first and then I get my Yes/No answer. If someone has a message, I ask them if they would be so kind to spell it out on the board for me and get that Yes/No answer. If someone indeed wants to spell out a message for me on the board, I then swing my pendulum in a neutral position - for me it's straight up and down because my answers come in clockwise and counterclockwise motions. Then I slowly move it over the board. It will give you a "No" answer for each of the letters until you hit the right one.

I hope this helps!

shadowmon

shotthebreeze said:
I ask if anyone has a message for me over the board first and then I get my Yes/No answer. If someone has a message, I ask them if they would be so kind to spell it out on the board for me and get that Yes/No answer. If someone indeed wants to spell out a message for me on the board, I then swing my pendulum in a neutral position - for me it's straight up and down because my answers come in clockwise and counterclockwise motions. Then I slowly move it over the board. It will give you a "No" answer for each of the letters until you hit the right one.

I hope this helps!

ohh ok thank you, i had a feeling it was like that, ive tried this befoer but got gibberish, im going to try it again, its very time consuming though, lol thanks

shotthebreeze

shadowmon said:
ohh ok thank you, i had a feeling it was like that, ive tried this befoer but got gibberish, im going to try it again, its very time consuming though, lol thanks

Lol, it is very time consuming, but well worth it. I've found that I only get gibberish when I just go ahead and ask for a message. The "spirits" or "guides" have to want to spell out a message for you. Just remember that. It takes a lot of concentration and I'm usually drained afterward.

blackroseivy

I need to V out these boards! Where can one acquire one from?? :D

shotthebreeze

Ebay has them.