Penduluma & Ouija Board

blackroseivy

Ah, of COURSE - you'd think that the BIG eBay FAN woulda thought of that! :p

shotthebreeze

blackroseivy said:
Ah, of COURSE - you'd think that the BIG eBay FAN woulda thought of that! :p

Lol, I don't know how to cleanse the board. You might want to do that before you start using one from Ebay. Mine was given to me from a friend who said that it "fit me" for some reason. Every time she went near it she thought of me, so I haven't touched it since I received it. Odd, eh?

Another strange story for you. My German relatives are staying with me for 3 and 1/2 weeks. I asked my grandfather if we will have a good time with them and he said "yes, of course." I asked him "how do I know you're for real?" and he answered: "there will be a sunny spot on the airport terminal when you meet them." Sure enough, when I picked them up, there was a sunny spot where I was standing, but it was pouring rain outside. Go figure...

Vudu

I used to own a Ouija board, but I loaned it to a friend and never got it back.

I loved reading all of your stories and I am quite fascinated. My best friend came to visit me for my birthday last week and bought me a beautiful purple amythest pendulum when I wasn't looking. She made sure all my chakras were open (she's a massage therapist and is leaning towards holistics) and I have yet to try any mode of divination since then.

Haha! My boyfriend just walked by, looked at my post and banned me from ever owning a Ouija board again. :p Little does he know that I have my eye on one from the Museum of Talking Boards site.

shotthebreeze

Vudu said:
I used to own a Ouija board, but I loaned it to a friend and never got it back.

I loved reading all of your stories and I am quite fascinated. My best friend came to visit me for my birthday last week and bought me a beautiful purple amythest pendulum when I wasn't looking. She made sure all my chakras were open (she's a massage therapist and is leaning towards holistics) and I have yet to try any mode of divination since then.

Haha! My boyfriend just walked by, looked at my post and banned me from ever owning a Ouija board again. :p Little does he know that I have my eye on one from the Museum of Talking Boards site.

Thanks for the post! I've found that you don't necessarily need an ouija board to do this type of divination. You can just write letters out on a piece of paper. My ouija board has a personality, though, so I enjoy using it. I haven't done any divination since I've been to the airport, but I will add more stories as they come.

If you're interested in an ouija board, check out C. Blake William's boards. Ammmmaaazzzing...

http://williamstalkingboards.com/spiritboards/buy/Show/index.htm

blackroseivy

MY Ouija board was SO kewl. Maybe I shouldn't have thrown it away - but!! I can make ANOTHER one!! :D

I thought it would be kewl, actually, to MARKET this particular design - it had punctuation, among other things that made it QUITE different!

Well, I know that there is already a GITD out there but THIS one was so pretty...

I'll post pix if I get around to making another one! :D (Maybe that's a good summer project - for AFTER I'm moved!! ;) )

Vudu

I've actually considered making my own, but if I do, I'll have to treat it like my mistress so the boy doesn't find out. HAHA! I'm only kidding.

Shotthebeeeze, I can't wait to hear more of your stories!

Blackroseivy, if you make another one, you should definitely take pictures! Also, I see that you're in Northern PA. I just moved to the Southern Tier/Central NY last year. If you hear of anything interesting going on in the area, please let me know. :)

shotthebreeze

Shotthebeeeze, I can't wait to hear more of your stories!

Ah, funny you mentioned that. I was reading messages for a friend tonight and came up with something very interesting. I didn't know this before spelling out the message, but his grandfather who passed a while ago was a heavy cigar smoker who had MS. So, his wife put his chair and television out on the porch, so he could watch TV and smoke his cigars at the same time without bothering anyone.

So, tonight, my friend asked me if he had a message for them and this is what came across:

"My pack of cigars is on the porch."

Odd...but very cool...

Bianka

I liked this idea.

I tried this afternoon with my pendulum and oujia board following the steps outlined in the thread however after asking if anyone had a message for me and waiting a few minutes I received back quite an emphatic NO.

I packed away my board and will try again later I suppose.

nicki

My mum bought me a ouija board for my birthday and now after finding this thread, i can't wait to have a go, so tonight when the boyfriend is out I will dig out my pendulum and ask if anyone has a message for me, alot of things have been going missing in various family members homes and we think my brother could be playing tricks, so hopefully he may come clean.

nicki

shotthebreeze

nicki said:
My mum bought me a ouija board for my birthday and now after finding this thread, i can't wait to have a go, so tonight when the boyfriend is out I will dig out my pendulum and ask if anyone has a message for me, alot of things have been going missing in various family members homes and we think my brother could be playing tricks, so hopefully he may come clean.

nicki

Let me know how it goes!