Is there a book?

Gazel

I've just received the Alchemical Tarot Renewned.

Is there some sort of book that goes with the deck?

There is a notebook. Is it just a notebook or is there something in it, so to speak?

Or can anyone of you guys direct me to books that could be wise to read in relation to this deck. The author himself mentions Psychology and Alchemy
by C.G. Jung, which I will order from the library asap.

Love, Gazel

rwcarter

Hi Gazel,

Place and Guiley (sp) are working on a revised edition of the original book. It should be out later this year.

Rodney

Gazel

Thank you.
I'll look forward to that one.

Gazel.

rwcarter

Hi Gazel,

While that book probably would help in working with the Alchemical, that's not the book I was thinking of. Place and Guiley are working on an updated version of the companion book to the Alchemical. From what I remember it's going to include updated information culled from Place's use of the deck over the last 10 years.

Rodney

Jewel

Any idea of when the revised book might be coming out?

Gazel

Jewel said:
Any idea of when the revised book might be coming out?
Oh, I would like to know that too ;o)
Love, Gazel

Marchal

Alchemical Tarot Study Group

Apart from any books there is a very good study group here in the forums. They cite a lot from the original book accompanying the original deck edition and have a lot of further insights.
I printed out all the threads and so have (almost) a book now :)

Alta

I got the original book through abebooks as a used copy (I got the deck separately). It wasn't that expensive, maybe keep an eye out.

ISBN 1 85538 301 2

Gazel

Hello Marchal and Alta
I think I'll do my very best to look patiently forward to the new revised book, and meanwhile read in the study group.
Love, gazel