Dreaming of: Dice

EmeraldMaze

I have been dreaming about dice a few times now, and so my bunny ears are picked up a bit now...

Anyone have some insight? I have a nice dream interpretation book which covers several things...but never what I need. Lol....

Thanks for your help!

Skysteel

EmeraldMaze said:
I have been dreaming about dice a few times now, and so my bunny ears are picked up a bit now...

Anyone have some insight? I have a nice dream interpretation book which covers several things...but never what I need. Lol....

Thanks for your help!

Hi EM.
- :)

Describe the dice - their colour, their size, the style of the numbering, etc. What happened with them or to them - in what context did they appear, and how did you respond? How did you feel about them?

EmeraldMaze

Skysteel said:
Hi EM.
- :)

Describe the dice - their colour, their size, the style of the numbering, etc. What happened with them or to them - in what context did they appear, and how did you respond? How did you feel about them?

I guess I did leave out some details...

hehe...

I don't know which numbers. But usually I am having just any old dream, and then suddenly I look over on a bookcase or shelf and there is a die or dice. Sometimes one by itself, sometimes 3, and sometimes 5.

And dice have been turning up in real life too. I've seen them around in odd places, and there doesn't seem to be a specific number. I had an email conversation the other day with someone, and suddenly he said...hey, I found dice in the street. It seemed so random that he said that.

Last night's dream added up to 5 dice in the end, and so that's when I figured there must be something interesting about dice.

I woke up thinking that I could play some yahtzee. My grandmother used to like to play yahtzee.

Oh and they were white with black dots. Average sized dice, except for one small one. I own a tiny one in real life.

poivre

...maybe you will take a chance at something...
to gamble?

ros
:)

EmeraldMaze

ros said:
...maybe you will take a chance at something...
to gamble?

ros
:)

This sounds thrilling...lol...