I want to use my Black Mirror again.

EmeraldMaze

I want to use my black mirror again, but the last time I used it...it seems that a not so nice spirit came through it. Or something like that. I just wrote a huge page about what happened, but all of my text deleted itself for no reason. Hmm. I shall try again.

I am fairly new to scrying, and I've done it on the fly with random objects such as my bath water and what not.

Anyway, I bought this beautiful black mirror about a month ago. It is the first object that I've owned that is dedicated to scrying. It was created to have a concave surface so that the owner can avoid staring at themselves while using it. I have seen some nice pictures in it so far...some pretty swirls of colors and the beautiful blue face of Krishna looking back at me. (I had to do some research to find out who it was...I am not up on Hindu religion, but I am fairly certain that it was Krishna.)

And one thing I would also like to mention is that when I use the black mirror, I have noticed that images bleed off. They don't stay in the mirror, and I can see things around me. It is sort of like a reality shift.

But then one night, I touched the mirror while practicing and I heard the loud sound of a rattlesnake come from the mirror. I cautiously put the mirror down, and even though I really wanted to drop it. I was freaked out, but I knew how much I paid for this mirror and didn't want to damage it.

Behind the mirror, I have a full body mirror. And when I looked up, I could see a woman standing behind me. She looked like me, but her presence felt heavy and scary.

Anyway, from that night on...something started waking me in the night. It felt like it was in my face. I decided that I needed to do a cleansing if I ever wanted to get sleep. And so I got some sea salts, some olive oil, a sage stick, and I prayed out loud for an archangel to come and clear any negative energy or presence from my room and house. I smoked the area in sage, sprinkled salt everywhere, wiped corners, doors, windows, even the mirror itself with oil, and things felt cleaner after that.

But then a few days later, I got a message from a dear friend in europe. A dark female presence came to him in the night and he had a sort of out of body experience. He had walked by a mirror, and she came up from behind him. He could see her in the mirror...standing behind him. And he described her as sort of manly, short hair, vile smile, and carrying a green bow.

I think she left me to go after him, and he did what he could to get rid of her also. So far he says that she hasn't been back to see him.

I think she is gone from me, but there are times where I wonder if she is or not. I would like to use my mirror again without fear...I noticed that my intuition had increased by huge leaps when I started practicing with it, but I also have the case of the jitters.

I would like some feedback from anyone who has experience with scrying and/or spirits.

Thanks a bunch! :)

EDIT:
What I didn't mention is that I also happen to be a spirit magnet. I see them all the time. And my house was brand new when we bought it...this whole land was farm land as far as the eye could see. What it was before that, who knows. But I do draw spirits to me regardless of where I am. This one struck me as not nice from the word 'go'.

blackroseivy

Protecting yourself is obviously important. Just this is what Ceremonialists have developed some very elaborate processes to do.

You may want to look into Ceremonial Magick, & try making the Pentacle of Solomon for this. The writings of John Dee on Enochian magick are also a great source (there are plenty of modern translations). These are time-honored traditions that have a good reputation for working.

I have to admit, that in all my own dealings with the Spirit-World, I have certainly encountered "baddies" - they manifested themselves rather differently, but I ended up in the hospital both times it happened...

I think that if you perhaps meet her with an open mind - IF she does manifest again - & try asking her who she is & what she wants (with proper protection in place), you may just learn something interesting...

EmeraldMaze

Thank you so much! I will look into those.

There is no telling what she wanted. The fact that she went overseas to make an appearance to someone I talk to every day was striking to me. I didn't know that a spirit would do that, but there is a lot I don't know.

EmeraldMaze

Thanks for the homework... :D