Moths to Flames

blackairplane

The true meaning- revealed.

Well..... thanks all...... but so much for the woo-woo aspects of dream reading. Sometimes these things are just mundane. I worked a psychic faire this weekend and had to stay overnight with a friend because it was far away from my home. My friend was coming home late on the evening I was to stay so I found myself hanging around on a street where I never go- window shopping. Lured into a store where I went inside to buy a barrette I saw in the window I went out with it, and a battery operated hand sized bug zapper. It looks like a little tennis racket and has batteries in the handle. You can sweep it around your head and zap mozzies with it. I have to admit - it is oddly satisfying and I have been having a ton of fun frying bugs.... I leave the moths alone though and reserve my backhand for mozzies and houseflies.

Apollonia

Oh, how interesting! For me, though, that experience would just re-emphasize the meaning of the dream, sort of like the "waking dream" theory.

re-pete-a

still check out the moth angle, you know there's something there. Otherwise they would be powdered .