Spacecraft dream...

SpiritOfTheDogz

I got stumped a couple of nights ago with what was one of the clearest dream I've had for months, maybe years.

I remember the dream from when I was looking out the window of my house, although I knew it was my house it was nothing like it, neither was the area, anyway as I was looking up to the sky I saw something go past very quick, so quick it was almost invisable.

I never thought anymore about it until I heard a noise later...well I got the impression it was later in the dream although it happened staright after...I went to see what the noise was and a spacecraft (identical I would say to one out of star trek, probably like the enterprise but smaller and more squashed up), which was making very large circles in the sky, then suddenly the circles were small and the craft was a lot lower in the sky, it then wobbled a bit and fell out of the sky head first into the ground with a loud crash that woke me up.

Thoughts on this would be appreciated, the only thing I was wondering is if it was a premimition of a plane crash, using a large spacecraft to indicate it is a very large plane, possibly one of those very big ones that came out recently?

Paul

Hephasteus

Spaceship
To see a spaceship in your dream, symbolizes your creative mind. It denotes a spiritual journey of self-development and self-awareness. You may need to take a different perspective, no matter how bizarre or unusual it may be.

Since the house was unknown to you the dream is sort of saying that you will change your creative nature and it will be bit unusual to you. There may be big changes in perspective of how you percieve things and express them.

I had dream few years back that I was working on a space station that orbited the moon. Space just represents the abyss, heaven, our spiritual selves, the place our higher self hangs out, etc.

memries

I have not had a "spacecraft" dream but I have dreamed of a plane crashing. For me it was my own insecurities and anxiety about things going on.
Nothing eventful really happened. Just telling you what I found out. Yours could be different. It worried me at the time.

Milfoil

SpiritOfTheDogz said:
I got stumped a couple of nights ago with what was one of the clearest dream I've had for months, maybe years.

I remember the dream from when I was looking out the window of my house, although I knew it was my house it was nothing like it, neither was the area, anyway as I was looking up to the sky I saw something go past very quick, so quick it was almost invisable.

Seeing out into the world, looking for answers without rather than within. The house and surroundings are unfamiliar which suggests a new approach to something.

SpiritOfTheDogz said:
I never thought anymore about it until I heard a noise later...well I got the impression it was later in the dream although it happened staright after...I went to see what the noise was and a spacecraft (identical I would say to one out of star trek, probably like the enterprise but smaller and more squashed up), which was making very large circles in the sky, then suddenly the circles were small and the craft was a lot lower in the sky, it then wobbled a bit and fell out of the sky head first into the ground with a loud crash that woke me up.

Something has alerted you to a new and unknown part of your life. It circles, possibly suggesting that you are going over things in order to ascertain what this really is to you. The spacecraft wobbles and falls, crashing into the ground - this suggests bringing something you have been wondering about for some time, down earth. Perhaps you feel that you have no option in this matter, that it has come out of the blue and is out of your control. Did you feel threatened by the crash?

SpiritOfTheDogz said:
Thoughts on this would be appreciated, the only thing I was wondering is if it was a premimition of a plane crash, using a large spacecraft to indicate it is a very large plane, possibly one of those very big ones that came out recently?

Paul

Anything is possible, can you work out where it may be, what time of day, what season of the year etc?

SpiritOfTheDogz

Milfoil said:
can you work out where it may be, what time of day, what season of the year etc?

It was daylight, possibly early evening and although it was a spacecraft I didn't see any space in the dream whatsoever and it felt like it was in the here and now...i.e. summer. It was viewed from my house but the house looked different, yet I knew it was my house. It looked familier as though everything had been reversed like the front door at the back and vice versa but when I loked out the back door (to the front!) I knew I was looking out the front but there was nothing there just barron land, no buildings or grass or anything.

Paul

Hephasteus

SpiritOfTheDogz said:
It was daylight, possibly early evening and although it was a spacecraft I didn't see any space in the dream whatsoever and it felt like it was in the here and now...i.e. summer. It was viewed from my house but the house looked different, yet I knew it was my house. It looked familier as though everything had been reversed like the front door at the back and vice versa but when I loked out the back door (to the front!) I knew I was looking out the front but there was nothing there just barron land, no buildings or grass or anything.

Paul

Evening
To dream that evening has arrived, denotes the end of a cycle, aging or death. It may also be symbolic of unrealized hopes.

Land
To see land in your dream, represents nurturance and you need to be grounded. You are seeking for a strong foundation and some sort of stability.

To see rocky or barren land, denotes failure in your undertakings.

Not good dream. It's saying that your recent spiritual undertakings will not go the way you want them to. You might be under a very strong uranus transit it tends to flip things upside down and reverse everything on ya.