For those knowledgeable in numerology

Syrah

I've been thinking about posting this for a short time now. Recently I've read several sources about my "destiny" number (8), but it just doesn't seem to describe me. From what I've read, it's about leadership, having a head for business, etc.

I innately understand leadership. But I also understand that I am not that person. I'm too much of a softie and fence-sitter to be a good leader. I'm more of a behind-the-scenes / adviser type of person. And I definitely do not have a head for business. Anything related to that kind of stuff flies miles above my head and bores me to tears.

Here's what I ~am~: a daydreamer. I'm very spiritual, although my beliefs are esoteric. I'm empathic and sensitive, and the type of person who goes out of my way to make people feel welcome and cared for. I'm confident and not afraid to deviate if my beliefs differ from the mainstream.

Can anyone with experience in numerology explain 8 in a way that might fit me better? Because I really don't see myself in this.

strangebrew

Hello

I am a number 8 and so is my son and my best friend...we are all Scorpios too :)

The number to be is about the balance of earthly and spiritual matters....each of us are dreamy and very creative...as in musical...getting lost in music...

Funnily enough we are all quite practical when needed. I read once that no. 8s are good in a lifeboat, cos they stay calm and work well in a crisis...

Its the number of infinity.......i see this as the number that rules Scorpio as that is the 8th sign in the zodiac...

I think we are stoics but with a great depth and a propensity for mysticism and healing...

Would you agree?

Hope this helps

:heart:

Syrah

Thank you, strangebrew. I do agree. I think I will print this up and post it in a few places as a reference. =)

strangebrew

You are most welcome :)

There are some other things too that i learned.....but will come back when they come back to me :D

x

Milfoil

Yes, I'm an 8 too and it never really sat well with me all this leadership stuff yet I have to admit that in some ways it is true. It is about balance and judgement I think. 8's are builders, practical and good in a crisis, its as though thats what we are made for. We may dream and have our head in the clouds some days, when life is boring and dull but sometimes its that very dreaming nature that allows us to come up with the novel ways around problems.

I run two businesses and have 14 staff so not exactly a captain of industry but a leader in my own little way.