Dreaming about a gun??

BlackSheep7

><Guns are so SCARY!!!!!!

I really want to know why I dreamt about a gun, but I was running away from a middle-aged woman who was holding the gun. It scared the living heart out of me!! So in my dream I think I ran into someone's home. The owner of the house saw me run into the kitchen and threw the a kitchen knife at the at the woman. I stole her gun, and ran to the police.

Can someone help me? Thank you for any answers you give me in advance!

-Krystal or Kyo for short! =D

memries

Hi Kyo, you would get more answers if you started your own thread about it.

It would appear to be a struggle for power. You ran away when the woman was holding the gun .. because of fear and then you went back and stole it to give to the police. (You did recover by giving it to the police.)

Also the knife, well that is very sharp and could relate to sharp words as in a Swords card.

Taking it to the police was a final event. (You did what you thought was the right thing to do in the end.)

I would think it might mean you are having some type of difficulty where you feel threatened and maybe a lot of unnecessary words are said. Hurtful.

Now this is just a clue to get you thinking about it. Hope it helps a bit.
Only you can figure out what the dream meant. When you hit the meaning it will resound for you and you will be able to understand a bit.

BlackSheep7

>< I'm still quite new here so I'm still not use to this thread thing, but I am trying to learn! Or either that, I'm too shy to make my own threads about my personal situation. Sorry about that.

memries said:
Hi Kyo, you would get more answers if you started your own thread about it.

It would appear to be a struggle for power. You ran away when the woman was holding the gun .. because of fear and then you went back and stole it to give to the police. (You did recover by giving it to the police.)

Also the knife, well that is very sharp and could relate to sharp words as in a Swords card.

Taking it to the police was a final event. (You did what you thought was the right thing to do in the end.)

I would think it might mean you are having some type of difficulty where you feel threatened and maybe a lot of unnecessary words are said. Hurtful.

Now this is just a clue to get you thinking about it. Hope it helps a bit.
Only you can figure out what the dream meant. When you hit the meaning it will resound for you and you will be able to understand a bit.

I do have a similar situation. Before the guy graduated out or high school. I confessed to him, even though I was a sophmore then. He still rejected me, and it hurt like sword that just stabbed me. So after that day and till now I kept questioning myself that if it was the right thing to tell him that I really really liked him. I guess that dream was trying to help me relax.

Thank you so much memries!!!