Dreaming about the past

aceofhearts

since having the flu/laryingitis I have been dreaming about the past. a specific timezone. Also I have started looking for more about it online and on tv as its started to get under my skin. In the dream I am taken to a mansion and shown a male who greets me. I walk into a hall and I am greeted byt this elegant male who is slim but dashing. His eyes glimmer and he doesnt say anything. I dont recall anything else other than the clothing. I feel like I know him but i have never seen him. I cant tell the timeframe either. I feel like I know the place and everything about it but as to where I am or why i dont know. The timezone is somewhere between victorian,arthurian,edwardian/mozart era. I dont know enough about the past but found myself stuck on a channel today with men in powdered wigs like mozart. I have no idea why I am drawn to it all of a sudden. I know I am missing something I am meant to know.
I also feel I am meant to use a deck and have something that represents the timezone but helps to link it to the now. I feel something is going on in the background to help at the present but how or why this is happening not sure.

any input welcome.

celticnoodle

I really do not have any answers I don't think, but have you tried to meditate on this a bit? maybe you'll be able to find your answer there. it is a fascinating dream at any rate. when I began to read your post, in the beginning I was thinking that perhaps you were actually traveling to the akashik records. but you dont mention in the end anything about a great library or classrooms, and I'm not sure that it was the record rooms, but as you say going back in your past. either way--a very cool dream and I hope you can find your answers!

aceofhearts

I think that in sleep I will be able to unlock more.keep your eyes peeled for updates.

aceofhearts

I havent had anything else come up from this as yet. I dont recall the last nights dreams as I was in deep sleep and too tired to remeber anything. Akashic records is something I feel I would like to investigate further. Is there a spread for the akashic records? using either tarot or oracle? or is there a specific deck designed for this. just wondered.

aceofhearts

dream addition,

Last night I dreamt I was in a castle.the outside was grey and the inside too but glowing blue. in the walls were knights carvings allof which were gold and underneath archways tot he left side. and to the right side was a river that ran through the castle and out to the sea (surprised they didnt flood!). a man in a wooden boat was there a knight dark hair dark eyes and a blue armour and asked if i wanted to go int he boat. I said ok but got called to alady stading looking out of a window at a grey stairway. I. she stood at the top looking out of a window to the sea! didnt say a word. I woke up.

next time I dreamt a man was sitting playing records. it was my room as it is now but he was in olden clothes. The song was what a wonderful world. he sat in an armchair and said to me " not to worry about a thing ill help you through this and all will be ok." on my bedside table. he placed a deep green cross and another green gemstone. he explained I needed the s crystals but he walked away like I had dated him! Yet Ihadnt I woke up but felt like he was there but, I felt really odd like I knew him. I dont.

any ideas?