Ouija Board Questions?

Caedryn

Dancing Bear said:
Your welcome, I was hoping it made sense :D

I am with Ming 100% on her view of spirit.
Keep it real.. I treat spirit just the same as i would as a living person.
I dont meddle in things i dont personally like or if it doesnt sit logicaly or ethically with me.
I do believe people when they pass over, they dont automatically become saints and all knowing.. they stay the same personality.
Some are naughty some are nice.

MY view on developing the sight is open. Some have the sensativety to tune into spirit and their surrounds.. they need to develop and learn how to fine tune it. Like all mediums do!
I am continuously learning all the time. You need to be in tune with your own feelings in a big big way...You need to be able to trust yourself as you would your guides as ming says 200% :D
This does not come automatically.. you need to devolop and practice as a lot of learning comes from experiences with spirit .. And as i always recommend.. join up in a circle of some sorts.. it is so nice to form friendships and bounce off of each other.. The bond you develop and the stuff you learn is precious not being able to learn on your own.
There is something special about being able to share with like minded others.

Hope that helped Caedryn and i made sense again LOL!!

Absolutely made sense Dancing Bear, and thank you for your insight!

Sometimes I think I have some psychic abilities, and at other times it is like no I do not...I have had experiences since I was about age 4 or 5, my first one was very frightening, I still do not know what it was about. If I do have some abilities, I would like to further develop them. I noticed you guys have circles...I looked at the pics...and...nothing, so I am reluctant on joining, but I would be interested in gaining some answers about some things.

Thanks!

~ C

mingbop

Nobody ever sees anything in pics to begin with... it takes time :) And picture readng is just one small part of what we do - its really more psychic rather than mediumistic.
A tuned-in circle is an amazing experience, because if one person gets something then it tends to bounce round the circle & we will find we're all getting bits & pieces. The linking strengthens each person & magnifies.
I cant get to an actual physical circle, but I have heard its much easier in person than it is online , so if you can get to one then try it.
If not then come into ours and see if anything comes through for you - if nothing does then at least we have a good natter. And if we're really lucky DB makes us tea & cakes ...
For me the whole point of all this is LOVE. To teach & show people in a commonsense gentle way that the person they loved is not lost, is not gone, and still cares for them & watches over them. That's the be-all and end-all of mediumship.
EDITED TO ADD- Any experience at age 4 would be scarey , because you cant understand what is going on. Once you understand how/why things work then they're no longer scarey :)

mingbop

One thing I'd like to add here -- mediums have told me that if we can see or sense spirit, our energy/light is different and shines out in the spirit world, and that in itself can bring you activity. A bit like a fight in a school playground- one will notice & come over, then his pals will come over too, then more will come over to see whats going on.
So anybody in here who is starting to see spirit might find themselves overwhelmed and backing off. That's why a lot of people turn their backs on this kind of thing and leave it. If you were to learn more about it, learn how to handle it, then wouldnt that be better ? (Talking to anybody in AT here who has experienced this). And the first thing you learn is HOW TO SWITCH OFF :)
How to open and close the door.

Caedryn

Thanks Mingbop...I agree.

~ C