weird dream, can you help.

mysticmanth

Last night i dreamt that i was locked in a bathroom with my friend, we were in there together and then her partner came in and was shooting and stabbing me, but it wasnt killing me, then he said that i have to sleep with him to save my friends life as if i didnt he would kill her, so i had to sleep with him in the bathroom in front of my friend to save her, afterwards we were free to go.
What does this mean? x

memries

I will start at the ending... "Free to go"

You were free to go because you had accommodated a violent blackmailer. At great cost to yourself. While you saved your friend's life, you sacrificed yourself. You had a choice to say no but in those conditions it would be very difficult. He was already shooting and stabbing you. You say it was not "killing" you.

I think it might be one of two things, a struggle with your own personality in some way.. or ..

there could be a situation in your life where you are feeling powerless and not standing up for yourself. Is there some circumstance of a similar nature but of course not so violent that you feel you should be accommodating but don't really want to be ? (Not necessarily sex ). Having sex was the culmination of domination but in awake life it might be that you are being mentally "raped" to use a strong word here ? Or emotionally abused to put it more kindly.
Someone wants their own way and will go to great lengths to get it ?

If it is the first reason which is, "a struggle with your own personality" or personal development, then it is an inner thing and could be your masculine side of self or shadow side which needs to be acknowledged. I won't go into all that though unless you define a bit if it is a situation of circumstance surrounding you.

Our dreams are there to give us messages so don't be afraid just realize the dream is drawing attention to something you need to know. Like bringing us into proper balance so we can carry on. You obviously felt threatened in your dream.

Emerald_Empress

Cornered into a situation and made to act against your own will.
Think about life situations that may reflect this, could be a past, present or future.
Might be a warning to watch out for a boss/colleague who may make you act against a company policy, or a friend who might put you in a situation that may endanger you, your friendship with the person or another person.