The Tarot Book by Jana Riley

Crescent

Oh am I ever disappointed..... I bought this book, hoping to gain some insight on tarot... When I read the back of the book, she recommends using Toth, Motherpeace Round and the Barbara Walker decks... None of which appeals to me....
I opened the book and found nothing here of value to me....

Wish I could just trade or just find a good home for this book. In the description, I don't recall anything being said about the decks the book was based on... so I assumed......... guess we know what happens when one assumes......... :)

All Is One

I'd be interested in trading with you! I have several decks to trade...let me look up the book and see what I can find that is close in value. You can PM me if you like?

My pm box might be full...try posting on here about what you'd like. I'll go investigate and be back. I want anything Riley writes!!

Crescent

Hi All is One
Let me know what you want to trade. I have The Tarot Book, and the Tarot Dictionary and compendium... Both books hold nothing for me.
You may have both as a trade. I just want these two books to find a good home where they will be used.

Crescent

Do you have a Rider deck that you may not want? Universal is fine, just want an extra Rider for study purposes.

Crescent

A Done Deal! Thanks All for One!

All Is One

I haven't mailed you your items yet!! But I have added some things I think you'll like. I have the flu and it might be a litle bit....

But I do have a nice pile here waiting to go out to you!!!