Been playing with the numbers a bit...

Sun_seed

And I think I've found a way to illuminate the subconcious a bit more (and other stuff) using the Thoth deck. I use my birthday as the example, though I’ve checked this one against the birthdays of other people I know and it’s eerily to the point. The personality/soul card bits are from this forum, the rest I made up D: (If it's similar to something already mentioned here, that's purely unintentional!)

Forbidden Card

So, adding the numbers of my birthday in different patterns, I discovered that when I add my day and month, I wound up with what I call The Forbidden Card. This is the part of yourself you're either hiding, refuse to admit to, don't like doing, like or envy what other people of this sign/element the card relates to (or similar things) do or don't do, etc. Here's my example.

4 + 2 + 7 = 13

Now 13 is Death and it's corresponding sign is Scorpio. My brother is a Scorpio and while sometimes I don't like how he treats others or myself, I understand where he's coming from. However, there are times I've had to act like he does in order to bring about what the Death card says is necessary (change on a grand scale) and that sometimes I can only get what I want/move ahead in life I if play by the rules of this card.

However, looking back I can see that I've only acted like this as a last resort. The Forbidden Card is basically also what we think we never could do or feel was the antithesis of our beings. Also, this card can be doubly hard if it's your zodiacal opposite, which it is in my case (sun and moon in taurus, though rising scorpio strangely enough).

Interestingly, if I add the numbers like so: 4 + 27 = 31
and 3+1=4
I get the card that shows the most obvious/easiest part of personality to exhibit. Here it's the Emperor, Aries. This is the Bright Card, what you like about yourself and what people usually like and come to identify you with. This is your redeeming side, the part people usually won't fault you for and in some cases, may get out of your way so you can act like this. In my experience, when you're not acting like this card (even it's bad side), its a warning sign. The thing you do best is being suffocated and the only way to improve the situation is by following what your Forbidden Card says you should do.

It may just be my Scorpio rising saying this, but I think the struggle in life/your karmic goal may be to integrate both Forbidden and Bright Cards. Recently I've been trying to do that and all the projects and mental garbage and things that have been eating away at me are getting done or being cleared up.

Your life's progression

This one is really simple: add birthday, month, and year separately.

4 = Emperor
2+7 = 9, The Hermit
1+9+8+7 = 25, 2+ 5 = 7, The Chariot

The month typically stands for your childhood. If double digits, leave as is, but adding will give you a sort of back drop to your childhood. I was definetly like a little Aries, I used to boss the other kids around and try to lead, pretty creative, etc.

The day signifies adolescence. Around 7th/8th grade I started to keep to myself more. I wasn't interested too much in parties with different friends, kept to just a couple of them. Also, in high school I became pretty much isolated from the rest of the student body. Part of it was teasing but after that (note: turned things around by using my Forbidden Card, was a lot more careful and cunning), still felt separate from my peers.

The year is your adulthood. In college I seemed to be a lot more well-received NO MATTER WHAT I SAID. Seriously, I did some pretty outrageous stuff and people still liked me. I also became more emotional and I remember being able to sympathize with my friend more (a Cancer). It's also your continuing challenge to get what you want in both your outside to your inner world.

Your "wow" factor

I'll use my birthday again to start this off...

April 27, 1987

Born in the first decan of Taurus which corresponds to the card Worry (Earth).
My personality card is Lust, Leo (Fire). Added like so: 4 + 2+ 7 +1 +9 +8 +7 = 38 3 + 8 = 11 I know it's Adjustment in Waite and other decks, but I feel like this card is more my true personality, and it acts like my ace in the hole.
My soul card is The Priestess (Water). Took 11 and added 1 + 1=2
Month card is The Emperor, Aries (Fire).
Day card is The Hermit, Virgo (Earth).
Year card is The Chariot, Cancer (Water).
Bright Card is The Emperor, Aries (Fire).
Forbidden Card is Death, Scorpio (Water).

Tallying these up, here's the final element count:
Earth: 2
Fire: 3
Water: 2
Air: 0

The higher the element count, the easier it is to get along with people of that element and the more you like them/see their value (usually, unless another aspect of your astro chart or numerology says otherwise). However, looking back I realize I've butted heads with my personality card sign Leo, but also kinda liked them. This kind of interaction is similar to how one might interact with people of the same sun sign, to what degree of course depending on your chart and elements.

The lower the count, the harder it is to get a feel for people of that sign. Sometimes I try to guess what element my fraternity members are, and after more than two years, I still can't get any sort of feeling from the air signs. To Now I know the absence of feeling (really the absence of what I feel is familiar to me) denotes an air sign to me. Also, people of the element you lack the most of are the kind of people you sort of wish you could act like at certain times. You feel as if it could "help" you become something. They also tend to be the first people you think have something "wrong" with them. <--- In a very "why can't they be more like me?!" way

So how does this contribute to the wow factor? if you can blend the elements in your count, get them working together in harmony, chances are you'll appear to be of the element you lack. This is what people don't think is possible for you to do (if they've seen you go through your other elements) and therefore remarkable. On the other hand, if they haven't seen you like this, people of the element you're impersonating will be the most fascinated with you/wonder how do "it." You tend to leave a lasting impression on other people if you're like this, definitely coming off as "cool."

Recently I was reading tarot for someone i met briefly who figured me for an Aquarius. I'm thinking maybe there was something to it since being an Aquarius herself she could see the similarities. Also, another Aquarius I used to know was really friendly to me, like I was one of his sign/himself. After showing signs otherwise, he wasn't! (no slam on the Aquariuses, love you guys).

If you take the sign you lack and your sun sign, you can apply it to the cout cards to see what sort of attitude can help you on the road to incorporating your forbidden card. Your sign here, is the base element.

Lack of air, sun sign Taurus = I need the airy part of Earth to help me. This is the Princess of Swords. This card has also come up a lot for me, from what I need to do, to what I am. It's a part of you may not have noticed, and I think also the part you may personally find is neat.

Note(s):

I believe that if any of the signs or elements show up in your chart there could either be strong reinforcement, or some serious contradiction in your life (ex. Aries shows up in planets 3 times in my chart, 2 times here, and coupled with my fire personality there has definitely been a lot of boldness, arrogance, brashness, strong domineering attitude, but also virtuousness, creativity, etc. This extreme is almost comic in it's exagerration. And I've been told before i come off as "scary" ^^; I can imagine, all that fire hiding behind the mysterious scorpio ascendant >.>;)

I hope this helps illuminate aspects of your lives you were unsure of. Also, I just thought of putting this together recently so I could be missing something very essential or some part of this may be weak. Let me know please, especially if something's not clear. Thanks for reading!

Milfoil

Hi Sun seed

What a lot of work you have put into this - thankyou.

I started with the forbidden card but it I'm not sure.

My birthdate is 10th of October

so 10+10=20 (2)

This would be the priestess card yet reversed to give the 'bright card' is the same which I have always identified with - I wonder about the duality?

I havent gone further with your system but what do you think about this possible duality?

devangana

hello sun_seed im so interested in what you are doing but i dont know how and i dont have any tarot cards yet. my birthday is october 25, 1964 can you help me on this? please????:)

Sun_seed

Milfoil said:
Hi Sun seed

What a lot of work you have put into this - thankyou.

I started with the forbidden card but it I'm not sure.

My birthdate is 10th of October

so 10+10=20 (2)

This would be the priestess card yet reversed to give the 'bright card' is the same which I have always identified with - I wonder about the duality?

I havent gone further with your system but what do you think about this possible duality?

Thanks for taking the time to read everything and try it out.

To get the bright card, you actually leave the numbers as is and add them, so I what you'd come out with is the Aeon. Sorry I should have been more clear about that.

But I'm glad you brought up duality. I just did this with my brother's birthday and he has the Heirophant for both the Bright and Forbidden cards. The feeling I got from him makes me think of the two of disks, Change. He seems to have periods where he acts like this, and when he doesn't, but to know great stress on his psyche. I can say that personally, seeing him act like the The Heirophant makes me moderately interested. It's not the type of thing I completely expect from him; I'm used to it coming and going in cycles.

On the whole it's not very remarkable, seeing a person act with the same Bright and Forbidden card. I think the best way to classify this type of thing is that people with the same Bright and Forbidden Card can "handle" themselves. There's no fear knowing what they need to do to make things better.

devangana said:
hello sun_seed im so interested in what you are doing but i dont know how and i dont have any tarot cards yet. my birthday is october 25, 1964 can you help me on this? please????

Sure :)

1+0+2+5+1+9+6+4 = 28
2+8 = 10 <--- personality card
1+0 = 1 <--- soul card
Your personality card is Fortune (Fire).
Your soul card is The Magus (Air).

10 = Fortune (Fire), a lot of luck and things going your way was probably a strong theme in your childhood.
2+5 = 7 The Chariot (Water), you may have been somewhat emotional but also surprisingly found that you could almost do no wrong/always won in the eyes of others
1+9+6+4 = 20 The Aeon (Fire), your challenge but also what you can do fine is making you mind up about the next big step for the future. Also 2+0 = The Priestess, you may have an underdeveloped sense of intuition, or sometimes you get little bits of divine inspiration.

Forbidden Card: 1+0+2+5 = 8 Adjustment (Air)
Bright Card: 10+25 = 35, 3+5 = 8 Adjustment (Air)

You're in the first decan of Scorpio, represented by the card Disappointment or 5 of Cups (Water).

Since the same card is your Forbidden and Bright card, most likely you have cycles where you know when, where, and what to balance in your life, but sometimes you don't. But I get the feeling it's very natural, that you can almsot slide into it at will.

Elemental tally:
Air: 3 Fire: 3
Water: 2 Earth: 0 <--- If you get on really well with/really admire air (Gemini, Libra, Aquarius) and fire signs (Aries, Leo, Sagittarius), and feel comfortable around water signs (Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces). Earth people (Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn) baffle you, or you think perhaps something's not right with them.

If you can however blend your air, fire, and water together to appear like an Earth sign (practical, stubborn, sensual, et. al.) it will definitely be something people don't expect.

devangana

thanks

i enjoyed what you did, does that mean im lucky or not?:) i do could feel that i have some underdevelop sense of intuition thats why im searching here for an answer...everyone has been so helpful so far...yet theres still a lot of questions in my mind. thanks Sun_seed and more power!

devangana

very much interested and excited

hey Sun_seed i hope its not too much...but im curious about my husband's birthday meaning/reading, he is Dec. 12, 1967, hope i could get another lucky free reading of yours:) thanks in advance:)

Sun_seed

Your welcome! And oh yes, I think you're pretty lucky on the grounds that the part of your life that would have been hard is also easy for you ^^

Your husband's Personality is Lust, Fire. Probably good at whipping people into a frenzy at parties and the like. Can really motivate others/get them going.
His soul card is The Priestess, Water. Good sense of intuition there.

His childhood and adolescence are both The Hanged Man (Water). There were probably things that didn't come easy to him, but through sacrifice overcame these situations. Ex: My dad has 12 as his month he had to really devote lots of time to his studies in his childhood. Had to stay up late and study through the night and everything.

His adulthood card is the Hierophant (Earth). Very cool how it fits together, all that sacrifice makes a very learned man now.

His Forbidden and Bright card is The Lovers (Air). I'm assuming married life and relationships in general are very easy for him. Seems like a pretty open guy to me.

Elemental tally:
Water: 3 Fire: 1
Earth: 1 Air: 2

Loves the water people (and your a Scorpio, interesting), gets on well with air, though fire and earth may confuse him, even though he is a Sagittarius. But, acting passionate or patient is his way to wow people.

Your welcome ;D

devangana

wow amazing! i hope one day i could be like you...read birthdates and other mystical informations...thanks for being a mentor, since im still a newbie i will patiently try to understand what this all means to me because its all overwhelming. thanks Sun_seed you're so kind.:)

Sun_seed

You're very welcome, glad I could help.