names coming out of the blue.....

DownwardSpiral

KMilliron said:
That's hardcore. That stuff happens to one of my friends. We make a BA duo.

This may sound like a stupidly cliche and sarcastic question but hearing voices isn't normal? I've heard snippets too. But I just thought it was like memory or something cause I've always recognized the name and the voice... That's the only snippet I've heard is the name, and it's the same name every time.

I've read in quite a few books that often people who develop their "psychic abilities" at a young age will often see, hear feel, etc things and just assume that's the way everyone "sees" things. Often they don't realise 'till they get older that not everyone "sees" things the way they do.

I like Milfoils suggestion of writing it down along with any other information that may come to you. Who knows something may "click" and then the meaning will be clear.

KMilliron

DownwardSpiral said:
I've read in quite a few books that often people who develop their "psychic abilities" at a young age will often see, hear feel, etc things and just assume that's the way everyone "sees" things. Often they don't realise 'till they get older that not everyone "sees" things the way they do.

I like Milfoils suggestion of writing it down along with any other information that may come to you. Who knows something may "click" and then the meaning will be clear.
That's basically how it went with me. I knew I was more inuitive than others, but it wasn't until somebody had pointed out other things that I was like, "Hey wait a second..."

I'ma do some googling on those names now see if I notice any common denominators. I have free time since I just fixed my sister's laptop. (I feelz accomplished)

KMilliron

Went with gut on this one.

Do you have any lighthouses nearby? There's a Martin Pederson and Daniel Cranston that both reside in Portland. Lonnie Franks is an executive consultant for "Lighthouse Technologies" or something of the sort. Got info on them and they've done business in Portland.

So Portland is a theme, maybe lighthouses (do you live along water?)
Martin Pederson is also a cyclist. All the information I could be bothered to find right now. Guts say water may have something to do with this...

amethyst57

KMilliron said:
Went with gut on this one.

Do you have any lighthouses nearby? There's a Martin Pederson and Daniel Cranston that both reside in Portland. Lonnie Franks is an executive consultant for "Lighthouse Technologies" or something of the sort. Got info on them and they've done business in Portland.

So Portland is a theme, maybe lighthouses (do you live along water?)
Martin Pederson is also a cyclist. All the information I could be bothered to find right now. Guts say water may have something to do with this...

i have googled all 3 when i first recieved their names...no obits...only pretty much what you have stated....
nw minnesota has no harbors for light houses...nearest one is north shore of lake superior, clear across the state...have several rivers and creeks, and a 'twin' lake in the middle of town....
don't know why i got theses names, if in fact they are names...right now sentences or phrases make sense....

Amanda

KMilliron said:
That's hardcore. That stuff happens to one of my friends. We make a BA duo.

This may sound like a stupidly cliche and sarcastic question but hearing voices isn't normal? I've heard snippets too. But I just thought it was like memory or something cause I've always recognized the name and the voice... That's the only snippet I've heard is the name, and it's the same name every time.

I have no idea. I've never usually recognized a voice or a name when it's happened to me.

Perhaps, you are hearing a guide? You know, perhaps those things you might not believe in since your atheist? LOL I have no idea dude. If it's the same name, same voice every time, it's could be someone important.

KMilliron

Amanda_04 said:
I have no idea. I've never usually recognized a voice or a name when it's happened to me.

Perhaps, you are hearing a guide? You know, perhaps those things you might not believe in since your atheist? LOL I have no idea dude. If it's the same name, same voice every time, it's could be someone important.
Agnostic athiest. Very open minded. I do believe in these things just not one great higher power.

Same name, different voices. But the voices of people I know, so if it's a guide of some sort their voice would be very versatile. :D

Rockersgurl said:
i have googled all 3 when i first recieved their names...no obits...only pretty much what you have stated....
nw minnesota has no harbors for light houses...nearest one is north shore of lake superior, clear across the state...have several rivers and creeks, and a 'twin' lake in the middle of town....
don't know why i got theses names, if in fact they are names...right now sentences or phrases make sense....

Being hearing impaired I'm constantly hearing things completely different then as stated. I'll try and muddle with the sounds a bit and see if I get anything.

amethyst57

feel i'm being misunderstood or something...
all i want is help figuring out what spirits are saying in place of these names,like in my previous post....
what do these names sound like they are saying?
maybe i can find help with this elsewhere....

KMilliron

Have you tried saying the names over and over until they stop resembling names? You could hear something else by doing this, if you get what I mean.

amethyst57

ugh...this is a lost cause...no one even elsewhere has any clues to these...

Mods, delete this thread please.........

**tosses 3 aforementioned names in the cylindrical file**

PathWalker

The thing I would say about names in general is that a lot of folss share the same name. I can google my own name and come up with over a handful (and it's an unusual surname in the englsih speaking world).

Just because you can find a person on the internet with that name, that may not have been THE PERSON the message was about, surely?

Don't have spirit experience, but just wanted to say don't give up.