Walking through time and space

Milfoil

So there I was, with at least two other people (men) and we were walking through a sort of rusty-orange mist which was time and space. Everything was there but nothing was relative, ie a galaxy was the same size as a moose and I could touch or pass through any of them and 'feel' them or experience them in some way.

Brief, I know, but felt profound when I woke from the dream this morning.

Do you think this is purely a dream scenario or could it be a sort of astral travel type experience?

memries

Astral Tavel or other dimensions. Something not of our everyday type understanding. Not a dream, a gift from the unkown.

Milfoil

Oddly enough, I looked for colours and found orange to be associated with the Astral!

Never knew that.

Learn something new every day . . . .

memries

I once approached a planet (I believe it was astral) and a huge Genie came out and said, "You cannot go here !" That was the end of my travel that time but I always wondered why I could not go there.

He looked just like a typical cartoon Genie and was immensely large as he was in the sky. I can see the orange swirling, blurry planet, the space around and beyond and the Genie. I could not see myself but was looking at it all. I was far out and approaching it. (I never believed Genie's were real but to me the gatekeeper was symbolised that way so who knows ?)

It never left me I can still see the scene so your travel is similar in a way.

Your reference to the orange color is very interesting, I never knew that either.

Milfoil

Wow Memries, that does sound familiar in some ways.

I don't remember a genie but once I definately had an experience which felt so real it was amazing. The plants were animated (not cartoons - moving and alive) and one put its leaf over my face as if to say 'no further' and back I came. I have always wanted to return and wondered why I could go no further too.

I found the reference to orange and the astral here:

http://www.crystalinks.com/colors.html

memries

Thanks for the Link I have put it on Favorites. I have so much to read but, wow, all great sites to get into.

A leaf over your face ? That must have been scary.

It must have meant you were not to see anything further in that instance

WaterSong

What an amazing experience Millie....I do believe it was an astral travel...how beautiful, the way you describe it!

I have not had that type of dream with the orange but I have experienced the feeling of "no present, past or future" during some meditations, like everything is there, happening at the same time...we can go from one to the other...I am not explaining it well, but you know what I mean, just like in your dream...

I have been to places where the colors were like glowing light and very vivid and the flowers were "alive" and while glowing emitted some very pleasant sounds...color was sound, and I guess "color" is energy and energy communicates through sound...I remember a field of lavender tulips, gently swaying and glowing and "singing"....I then was also told I had to go back, I could not stay there....

Like memries, I have been told a few times by a genie like character to leave or that I could not enter a certain place....I remember clearly it happened the day my grandmother passed....I aw her in my dream and I tried to follow here but I was stopped on my tracks by that being and told clearly that "I was not suppose to be there yet"...

I wonder if that is why the buddists monks use orange for their robes and it is such a common color in India...

It is so good tobe able to share experiences and to see the commonalities...

blessings to you
:heart:

Milfoil

Yes, it is good to share commonalities. I sometimes reign back from posting these experiences because it can come across as being arrogant or one-up-manship which I have no intention of.

I remember Psychic Sue used to relate her daily experiences on a long-running thread somewhere and it was very educational to read about these experiences and compare them to my own. It made sense of a lot of things.

Buddhist monks and nuns wear yellow/orange because
When the ancient Indians looked into the jungle they could always tell which leaves were about to drop from the tree, because they were either yellow, orange or brown. Consequently, in India, yellow became the colour of renunciation. Monks and nuns robes are yellow so they can act as a constant reminder of the importance of not clinging, of letting go, of giving up.

but yes, I wondered about that too. :)

WaterSong

Milfoil said:
Yes, it is good to share commonalities. I sometimes reign back from posting these experiences because it can come across as being arrogant or one-up-manship which I have no intention of.

I believe that the only way to learn is to share...these are the type of experiences that if don't talk about them we will never know about them...I truly don't see any arrogance in being transparent and honest about your inner life and about anything in life... you made my morning better just by posting that amazing dream...

I remember Psychic Sue used to relate her daily experiences on a long-running thread somewhere and it was very educational to read about these experiences and compare them to my own. It made sense of a lot of things.

yes, I recall that too ...we should do the same, I love to read about others experiences ...

How interesting why Buddhist monks and nuns wear orange..letting go...yes, it makes so much sense...

One beautiful dream I had?

One time, during a time when I was ill, years ago, I had recurring dreams about going to a "room" whose walls were made of crystal and I could see the stars, the universe outside...the furniture was cobalt blue, a glowing cobalt blue....there was a"couch" that glowed this beautiful cobalt blue light...I would find myself there, sitting shyly in a corner, not knowing exactly what to do, looking at the stars...after a while, a group of truly beautiful, tall female beings would come in, they would always wear white and have long dark ponytails, and had me lay down on the "couch"...One of them told me : "This is a healing place, and you can come anytime you want. "
The interesting thing is that I would wake up the day after feeling better and better, and my life started to be on a brighter cycle....at that time I also started truly paying attention to energy healing....

Every time I see cobalt blue I remember the room and I go back there in my mind...it makes me feel peaceful and loved :)

:heart:

memries

I think that when we are aware that what one gets is for all and we are on paths, maybe with different approaches to the same destination, it takes away any ulterior meaning in talking about it and sharing.

A gem of wisdom or knowledge is to share not to keep and hoard although how you can explain to someone what you felt is very difficult. As in love how can you explain it ? There are so many types of love. We just all know what the other person means because we mostly have that in common.
Love of a pet, a child and of course that totally unexplainable love you feel when you "fall" in love with another person.

I dont feel pride or arrogance when I share rather sometimes it is a sacrifice to do so and I would rather keep that treasure for myself. But I do believe in sharing knowledge on any level whatsoever. When you get to the Spiritual it is more difficult but fortunately we seem to overcome Religion and we are all Spiritual so we do have that in common. That and seeking.