question on witches runes

vhrsn

Hi to all,
Well I m ade a blank rune as I thought someone on here uses that along with the 13 witches runes. Is this normal? That's my question as I'm unsure. When I add the blank rune, it makes 14 of them. So another quesiton I have is, do any of you include a blank rune with your other 13 runes in the witches rune set?
For me, I thought it'd be nice, 14 is a wonderful number.
All the best,
Veronica
Any help would be appreciated.
I'm the one who is totally blind and made her own runes!

Rede Seeker

If it works for you, then use it and see what happens

Veronica,

Experimentation is good. How do you interpret your blank rune in the context of the Witch's runes?

I have Shepard's Witch's Runes book and I've seen rune sets for sale that are based on it. I haven't tried the system myself, but it has a good 'vibe'.

FYI - I'm one of the people who go 'EEEEEEKKK!!!! Burn the Heretic!' when the blank Rune is used with the Elder Futhark.

vhrsn

using blank rune with witches runes

Hi to all,
Wel, I use the blank rune in terms of seeing it come up. So in terms of this situation though I read it in the context of the future isn't fixed (set in stone). Also that spiritual forces may star tto come in that may be something unknown. So in other words to not be afraid of spiritual things when they come in, don't be afraid of the unknown. It all boils down to the context of the question. I also see it as something that's flowing for example if it appears in between two runes, I've seen it as things flowoing from something to another so if it appears between say, romance and moon, in a three rune reading.

All the best,
Veronica
Hope that helps!