Astrological Lenormand; anybody got it?

Le Fanu

Has anybody here bought this Lenormand deck NOT from the Esoterik shopping site?

This one;

http://www.lenormand-wahrsagekarten.de/einzelbedeutung_astrologisches.php

It has a certain charm (in a slightly crooked way) and I wonder if anyone knows an English site where it can be bought from. I don´t understand German and get lost on the way to the checkout and fear unwillingly clicking on "buy" with half a dozen other things in my basket (like a car for example ;)) which I don´t want.

Ive checked amazon, Alida and Somerville, but can´t find it anywhere else...

Astraea

Hi Le Fanu, I got mine from Esoterikshopping and it was no problem at all because the owner, Holger, speaks and writes English beautifully - we did the whole transaction via e-mail and PayPal. I am not aware of anyplace else that sells this beautiful deck.

Le Fanu

Thanks very much for that. I might just try in the Trading section on the off-chance.. You never know. Somebody might have one to trade...

Fingers crossed...

Bernice

I wanted that deck ages ago, couldn't find it anywhere except at Esoterikshopping. But after I'd completed all the details - except for the last page - I got a message (not in english) to say they don't ship to England! But UK was in their destination-scroll....

Have considered sending an email, this was advised in another thread... but I haven't taken the plunge - yet :)

Really good looking deck

Bee

Astraea

Bernice, they don't technically ship to the US, either, but Holger was kind enough to make special arrangements. The transaction was almost as easy as Amazon, and shipping was quick - I had the deck in eight days. Take the plunge! ;)

Essjay

Le Fanu said:
Great idea! I know the procedure at amazon.

Im in no rush. Just got the Victorian Flower Oracle in a smashing trade, and am very happy with that for the moment... ;)

Lol - I hear that VFO is a beauty ;)

I was really impressed by Amazon.de - arrived quickly etc. The only downside are the emails in German that I can't understand!

This Lenormand looks lovely - like a rustic Mystical.

Bernice

Essjay THANKYOU :)

Counting pennies... hope it's still there next week. I never thought of amazon.de! I bet they have other decks there that I can't get here......... Many thanks :)

Bee

Le Fanu

Essjay said:
Hi!

I know you said that you wanted an English speaking site but I shop at Amazon.de (and my German is terrible!) and find it fine because everything's in the same place as Amazon.uk.

They have the deck!

http://www.amazon.de/Lenormand-Wahr...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1218047460&sr=8-1

:)

Just made a great discovery! If you go to the far right hand side of the main page and click on "Hilfe" (guess what that means...), a page comes up titled "Information for English Speaking Customers", and you can navegate the whole site of German amazon as if it were amazon uk. Ordering, wish list, everything! Life will never be the same again. :)