Contacting those who have passed over?

stefficus

blackroseivy said:
This concludes this thread. I will start another this weekend, & pm those interested. :)

yay!!

Quester

blackroseivy said:
Ernie, Jean or Shirley - will you please talk to "Quester"?

Q: What is your name:

A: YES ERNIE

Q: What would you like "Quester" to know?

A: TRUST AND GET OUT MORE

I HAVE SO MUCH LOVE FOR YOU

FIND YOURSELF

DAD IS HERE

DAD CAN SEE YOU

EVERY DAY I AM MORE PROUD OF YOU

QUESTION EVERYTHING

GOODBYE

I hope that this resonates with you...

I do need to trust more...as far as getting out...could be about being more open...hmm.
Finding myself...something I am trying to do all the time.
Thanks Bri!

blackroseivy

Quester said:
I do need to trust more...as far as getting out...could be about being more open...hmm.
Finding myself...something I am trying to do all the time.
Thanks Bri!

You're welcome! :)

Tansey Ella

thanks for the pm will look for thread next week.

blackroseivy

Somehow I managed to miss Missycab - thought I HAD done hers!! :( I pm'd, however.

shotthebreeze

Blackrose,

Can we do another exchange? I sent the reading on Veronika and I don't remember if you sent me the second part of Lynne's reading. My PM box has been acting funny...

blackroseivy

C'mon over to the other thread! ;) hehe

AllyBrooke

Delayed Feedback

Hello blackroseivy,

I am so sorry I didn’t post feedback on your reading, I have no excuse but so say that I forgot, then last night in bed I suddenly remembered that I had not thanked you for this very special message.

It’s now 4 weeks since we lost Martin, and although I am able to get on with life as usual (except for the odd moment), my mum is still finding it very hard, and I know that she has encountered many problems which she is having to deal with along the way, as I shall explain in my feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllyBrooke
Thanks blackroseivy.

My name is Alison and my stepdads name is Martin. I did also loose my Grandma back in March and her name is Ellen.

I do know that it could be too soon for him to come through, but out of everyone that I ever knew, he understood my spiritual feelings and beliefs better than anyone, so I know that if he is able, he will.

lots of love
Allybrooke
xxx

Sorry, forgot to say, there is no specific question, just anything you can get.

It was quite uncanny when I saw your thread, as we had lost my stepdad, Martin just the night before I posted on your thread. I was still in a bit of a daze as he had passed very quickly, and unexpectedly.

I will try now:

Q: Is Martin there?

A: HELLO MY NAME IS MARTIN

Q: What would you like to say to Ally right now?

A: (I got this almost before I used the planchette - he really wants to talk to you!) DON'T TRY TO ASK WHY

I HEAR TM HELPS

He always did like a good talk, and we would talk for hours about EVERYTHING. He was the one person that I could confide in.

Well we are all asking the question why… He went into hospital for a heart operation and came through the operation very well. He was recovering well, sat up having visitors etc. Then suddenly 3 days later he took a turn for the worse, we was called to the hospital at 12pm (midnight) on the Wednesday, they operated on him another 2 times because they didn’t know why his body had suddenly started to shut down, but less than 24 hours after we arrived at the hospital, we lost him. After the autopsy we discovered that he had a very rare infection which starts off on your skin, but this has got into his body and quickly shut down all his major organs, one by one.

Not sure what TM is though…

RIGHT QUESTIONS HELP

This could be referring to the inquest which is scheduled for January. Apparently the inquest will not apportion blame, but mum feels that Martins level of care straight after the operation could have been better, and possibly if this was the case then we would not be in this situation now, so she has to decide whether she wants to get a solicitor and pursue the situation further, asking the right questions as the inquest would definitely help.

CAN'T EXPLAIN BUT AM HAPPY

I am glad about this, but not surprised. He lost his brother about 30+ years ago, and I know that he missed him dreadfully, he would talk about him often, so he will be very happy to be reunited with Michael (his brother), him Mum and also his Dad.

STUCK IN A MOMENT (ok, do we have a U2 fan here someplace?!)

Sorry, not a U2 fan, more a blues fan. But he did have a very varied taste in music!!

B***S AND GUTS GET YOU THERE

This really surprised me, he was not one for using bad language in front of ladies, possibly only with the men when he was at work, so not sure what this is all about.

The hospital he was in is about 2 minutes from my house, and I was the last person that he visited before he went in. The hospital is at the top of a gentle hill and is called Castle Hill Hospital.

GET THERE

Again not sure …

BANK LETTER

BANK LETTER STUPID BANK

BANK

(he really seems worried about some financial matter, from what I can tell!)

I HAVE ANOTHER BANK

GET LETTER

Now this makes more sense. We have since found out that since he passed he had recently changed his mortgage, and because he had to declare that he was going into hospital for a heart operation, the mortgage lender would not insure him. So he died without life insurance. Hence, my mum still has the mortgage to pay and she is on long term sick. We have found a way around this, something about the fact that because she is on sick she can claim on her insurance from the time that Martin passed, but it has all been very traumatic for my mum, and at one point she was not sure that she would be able to afford to stay in the house, but hopefully this is getting sorted. There has been many letters back and forth to the bank, as not all their accounts were joint accounts, so she is having to apply for probate.

Don’t know about the other bank, this has not come to light as yet!

DATE (in your case I think it means a particular day)

JULY AND AUGUST

Well he passed on the 21st of August, and my sons birthday was on the 11th of August, but I can’t think of any other important dates around this time.

HELP REST OF FAMILY

AND CAN'T BE THERE

DATE FOR MY DEATH

FREEING

AND NOT GONE

NO

GOODBYE

I hope this makes some kind of sense - seems pretty specific!

Helping the rest of the family is what I am trying to do. I do seem to be able to cope with his passing better than most, I think that this is because my belief system is so much different to theirs. I believe that when we pass we truly do go to somewhere that is a much nicer, happier place than here. And it is us, that are left behind to suffer. The deceased is no longer restrained by feelings of loss, guilt, sadness etc. That, unfortunately is an earthbound affliction, which we must work through in order to grow and meet up with our loved ones once again in spirit world. I don’t think the rest of my family has come to the same conclusions about death as me, yet. In as much as death is not the end, but just the next part of our souls journey.

Once again, thank you very much blackroseivy for this wonderful message. This was a first for me and you helped immensely.

Lots of love
Allybrooke
xxx

blackroseivy

OH that's wonderful!! :D

TM is "Transcendental Meditation", btw - I don't know if he would have gotten that or if it came from somewhere else.

Speaking of which, that "bad language" came as a slight surprise to me as well - don't know if he was just being over-emphatic, or again if it came from somewhere else entirely?? This is a big experiment to me.

I know that there were a couple/few people out there who were interested when I start another thread. There have been personal reasons why I haven't felt up to it lately, but I am re-inspired, & may start one soon.

So glad I was able to help, AB!! & my sincere condolences...