Does anyone else see the dead? :)

CheesyChi

Hi!

I have a Paranormal Investigative group and as such we do some investigations of alleged hauntings, I started it for Psychics as well as non because I saw the Paranormal "Community" at that time was a bit snarky about "Fake Psychics" and we were not considered "scientific" I could go on but won't..you get it..:)

I have pretty much always seen them and never liked it to be honest..I see them in my yard,,I see them when I go to the bathroom,,,I think because of the running water etc it makes the energy better...they wake me up just recently I have stopped trying to run away from it and have tried to be more understanding and learn about what I can do with these abilities and what I should do.

Does anyone have this ability and would be willing to talk a bit about it and perhaps what you do to help yourself in the process of Mediumship etc..and would it be ok if I posted some of my experiences here to get some feedback,,I would love if others posted as well thier own.

Anyway thank you! :)
Chi

celticnoodle

Yes, I also see the deceased. Sometimes I know them, sometimes I don't. I also hear them, and sometimes can tell you ALL about them. Some come to me and talk alot, showing me their homes--and other things they held dear, when living. I do often travel with them, astrally to their homes, and can walk through their previous homes telling all about it--colors, furniture placement, etc.

My mother and other members of my maternal family were all psychic, and my mother also traveled astrally---so I grew up with this, and probably inherited it through my mother. It use to scare the heck out of me too, but then I began to read books on it, and also began to meditate daily, and it helped me to be more comfortable with all this.

This site has also helped tremendously, as there are psychic circles here that have helped me to develop my psychic skills, understand them better and realize it's not anything to fear. I believe they are mentioned under the divination thread.

You're not alone in this ability, or the fear of it. I still sometimes become fearful, but overall, I am learning it is nothing to fear, and quite honestly, something to be happy about. It's a God given gift--and given to me for a reason. That said, I still prefer they'd be a bit better about when and where they show up--as I never know WHEN to expect them! It's also a bit unnerving when they allow me to feel how they passed--sometimes that is a bit much for me--esp. if it wasn't pleasant. however, again---I've learned to deal with all this too.

I hope my post has relieved your fear a bit, and helped you. Feel free to PM me if you wish--and also check out the psychic circles adverstized here on AT--I believe in the Divination forum.

knowledge seeker

I can sense the passed over, and occasionally see formations of them. I have been able to do this since childhood, but have only recently started taking it to the next level, or working with it rather than ignoring it.
I would be interested in hearing your experiences, and also knowing where abouts the psychic circles are here on the boards. I have found one in my area which runs on a monthly basis which i'll be going to for the first time next month, but I'm keen to participate on the forums here too :)
ks

lilangel09

I do not see the dead, but I have a relative or two that do. One of them used to play with a little deceased girl, but that relative always wondered why no one else could see her. Another one (or the same relative) sees shadows as ghosts. This relative used to live in Ireland, so she saw her father's shadow in an army helmet.

My dad is quite skeptical about it. I have always wanted to see ghosts, but I admit I would not like to see them in any unpleasant ways. My fear has put me off to it for awhile because I imagine I will see them at the end of a dark hall. I'm hesitant to attempt seeing without any professional guidance, but I know I can if I want to start training my eyes.

There has only been one time I strongly feel I have seen a ghost (spirit guide), and it was in a dream. Either it was an amazing dream or my brain is very creative.

Milfoil

Sometimes, yes. Not as strongly as others I know but yes, if they wish to make themselves known or seen they do.

Its not a common occurance with me though so I don't necessarily do anything specific about it other than ask what they want.

CheesyChi

Wow! Thank you for replying, it is nice to know I'm not alone...I have seen the mall my life sometimes I see them as real people look very solid and just everyday people,,I see a young girl in your backyard and she pretty much walks back and forth, once and awhile she will ask me if I know where her mother is..she never comes in..;p; another outside is an African American gentleman and he peeks in its pretty funny my 4 year old sees him he is always asking about her and loves her hair..I say "ok thank you" what else do I say,,I do ask them to look very hard for alright...and ask their guides to help them go to a nice place etc..but they seem to want to stay.

When we went to an investigation at a location once & this lady was so solid and the energy was so intense I had to keep sitting down something i feel is a lack of grounding properly on my part and or protection, which I do but evidently not enough,,she had a pretty yellow dress on and a hat and carried a picnic basket..she apparently was well going to a picnic I assume..she was standing behind me and fixing my collar I though it was my b/f at first then realized he was standing too far away...the temp near me was about 10 degrees colder and nothing was open or anything to cause a draft... she was telling me about a brutal argument she had with her brother on that stairwell we were near..I got a semi visual of it and felt the regret from her as she described it...they did not get along in life,,she was telling me she had to go and catch the trolley I asked the other members of the group what years did the trolleys run (I could not think of it) and she said to me " the year is 1929 miss"...and i kid you not the weirdest thing was when the Karaoke started she went,, well kind of walked away..LOL I thought she was leaving but heard her say something about "well the event has started",,the guys singing was BAD big time so I thought maybe she decided to go to the light anyway..his singing almost made me go..;) But she got on the stairs and at once she was facing up the stairs then with no movement or anything she was facing down it was the strangest thing I have ever seen...gave me the shivers.

I found out after talking to the owners and the workers there she is a common presence around there...

Anyway how can I get the medium abilities to work as I want them to lets say I want to contact a clients deceased family member? Which I am hesitant but some people are so grief stricken....I think God allows this because he/she loves us and does not want us to grieve...I don't appear to be able to do that I can connect on certain instances but block myself and must stop.

I'm sorry I am going on I have few people to talk to save for my other Psychic member of my group and she has been very busy.. and it is so nice to be understood and not cast into hell,,good lord if I had a nickel each time that happened. :X UGH....that played a major part of my fears I was so judged as being evil with this gift finally I have recognized it is fear and control that people say that as a result of....

Anyway I will take you up on your offer of PMing you celticnoonlde..(great name btw)

knowledge seeker~ can i ask wht kinds of formations like mists or figures?
If ok to ask...

lilangel09~ I think if you find yourself in a very haunted location you could see them most can,,sometimes the hide i have seen them hide..I can't explain it except they are somewhat fearful or angry.

Milfoil~ that's interesting so you have another way of communicating and is no doubt good,,it may be easier then directly seeing them.

Oh thank you again! :)

((((hugs2all)))))

celticnoodle

The psychic circle information is posted by Dancing Bear in the "Spirituality" Forum. She hosts this circle, and I believe they meet on Mondays and Fridays. I try to attend them often, but have missed them alot lately.

Dancing Bear is a superb psychic herself, and offers wonderful training exercises to help you develop as well as find some comfort with this ability rather then fearing it. Many people who attend this circle have psychic abilities and many others are just interested in seeing how it all works. So, even if you are not psychic or have no intention on developing these skills, you are still welcome to this circle, and you won't be disappointed!

I hope to soon get back into the circles myself, as I still need to develop and learn how use these abilities to it's fullest potential myself.

CheesyChi

Yes me too,,thank you for that info it is definitely something i am interested in!
Chi~

starrystarrynight

I see mists - dark and light. I'm not sure if they are spirit or not...The dark ones are much larger than the light ones, usually, and more imposing. And I certainly don't see them all the time, or even regularly. Just once in awhile.

The other night, I saw a white mist that almost looked like cigarette smoke...or maybe better described as a delicate cob web that floated down in front of the television as I was watching a program. Very strange and ethereal. I'm not sure what to make of these "sights" ever, so I don't usually bring them up in conversation. :)

Quester

starrystarrynight said:
I see mists - dark and light. I'm not sure if they are spirit or not...The dark ones are much larger than the light ones, usually, and more imposing. And I certainly don't see them all the time, or even regularly. Just once in awhile.

The other night, I saw a white mist that almost looked like cigarette smoke...or maybe better described as a delicate cob web that floated down in front of the television as I was watching a program. Very strange and ethereal. I'm not sure what to make of these "sights" ever, so I don't usually bring them up in conversation. :)

I see mists too! Usually grayish and it's unpredictable when...no one else sees it. :(
I also "hear" and am trying to develop this!