Hermit for physical appearance

palin

Hi everyone,

How shallow of me to do so but I have been doing spreads lately on my potential future partner.

For what will I think of his physical appearance when I meet him, the Hermit keeps coming up.

I cannot get rid of the obvious meaning that comes to my mind: old and tired????

What is your take on this card in this position?

:)

missycab

Maybe he looks older than his real age. :)

Dain

Loner. Maybe the "strong, silent" type. Thinker. Maybe even shy and not very sociable.

It may have nothing to do with age or physical appearance per se, but he might give the impression of maturity and that's why he may look older than he is. His body language may be that of a much older man.

Apollonia

What deck are you using? Is an image of the card available?

poivre

I'm not sure but...
doesn't Virgo rule the Hermit card?

If so...
maybe someone who looks like Richard Gere? :D

A Virgo type person.

ros

palin

I would not mind...

someone who looks like Richard Gere!!!!

I am using the Tarot of Marseille if t can help.

frelkins

Maybe has a beard and hair longer than his ears?

Grizabella

Just thought I'd make it easy for you to recognize him as soon as you see him:

Attachments

• Palladini hermit.jpg
    Palladini hermit.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 3,399

Grizabella

But seriously, I'd say someone who lives in his head most of the time and doesn't pay any attention to current styles of men's appearance. Kind of a computer geeky kind of guy. I don't, by any means, think that's a bad thing, though. You wouldn't want a narcissistic kind of guy who pays more attention to his appearance than to things that matter more. Maybe he'll be the starving artist sort of guy or a writer who is struggling to make it in the publishing world.

palin

Aaaahhhh!

Grizabella

I am crushed!

Did you want the end of me????

I think I might remain single for the rest of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!