The Touchstone Tarot Study Group

catz

Thanks - Happy To Have Found This Touchstone Group

Thanks to you all for the welcome and space in the group. I may take me some time to figure out how things are done - or not !

It's nice to know that this deck is so right on for more people than me! I love this deck - really I do !

All Is One

I have been away from the study group because I'm sick and the fever is making it too hard to concentrate on anything meaningful.

I will be back soon....you can count on it!!!!

stargazer

((((All Is One))))

Hope you get well soon.

Angie x

BodhiSeed

All Is One said:
I have been away from the study group because I'm sick and the fever is making it too hard to concentrate on anything meaningful.

I will be back soon....you can count on it!!!!
I was wondering what happened to you! Take care of yourself:heart: and hope you feel better soon!

Welcome Catz! Please feel free to jump right in! You'll find several Touchstone cards already listed under the Study Group forum. Add your comments or start a new post about another card (just be sure to post Sulis when you do :)).

minrice

Oh man, oh man I am soooooo behind!!! Must. Catch. Up. lol
My folks were in town for a bit and then work picked up and I lost my Tarot wind for a bit. But I'm baaaaaack! Have missed everyone!

All Is One

I'm with you, Minrice. I lost my tarot wind and still feel rocky. But I'm still following.

stargazer

I wondered where you two had got to!

We need more people to give their input.....
Soooo, come on all you Touchstone fans....don't be shy, just jump right in there!

:D

All Is One

Okay. I was so sick that I couldn't think. It's time to get back to it. Let me go get my deck.