The Touchstone Tarot Study Group

All Is One

re-pete-a said:
Yes. while all that might be true the observer AIO is being observed, Her moving head dress hat seems to have slipped to the side and trying to become an ear ring. Curious?? R-P-A Will be back when his LIMITED EDITION arrives, or when the winner of the contest is declared as R-P-a

Uh...you are a guy? I wondered about that. You should share more in your profile.

You are quite the Happy Squirrel enigma.

re-pete-a

Now that El Pulpo has been re arranged , you'll need to refocus on the thread.

All Is One

El Pulpo is in love with the Happy Squirrel and wants to have him/her as a pet or as his own faithful companion /sidekick (think Cheech Marin in Tin Cup....that is who El Pulpo is like and that is what the HS represents to me and to El Pulpo.)

Now how did you rearrange my little purple friend?

He is sitting here asking if I will go down and unlock the sacred vault of Andy's recording studio because he has composed a song in honor of his new friend.

Ohhhhhh nooooo.

I have to play the guitar for him now while he belts out a song that he composes on the fly and he wants Vodka and....there seems to be drugs out there that I have never heard of.

No, EP...you can not have Cool Blue Insanity just because you think it makes your recordings sound better.

Stop begging for more fish...

And I can't go catch you a squirrel.

They are too fast for me and they need to be outside.

Ok.

It would appear that me and El Pilpo and his new imaginary friend (because I refuse to keep a wild squirrel in our house) are about to sing a little song.

Someone better have some thoughts on this card or I'm gona get banned from AT for being an idiot!!!

morticia monroe

I'm speaking to you, my dear AIO, just that I've been busy for the past two hours arguing, no, nearly fighting with my love. He has to get back to work tonight, as a wetwelder/diver they want them all in Lake Charles and ready to go back offshore immediately as soon as hurricane Ike passes,,,trouble is, he'll be driving INTO the storm. So I tell he he should really get going NOW, lest he end up driving in the tropical storm that preceeds the actual hurricane, especially since he's got to drive 150 miles west,,,, but he wants to take a nap first,,,,,says to wake him up in two hours,,, During Gustav he stayed behind, put on his slicker, and ran around in the winds, just to say he braved the storm. Sheesh,,,,men.

Anyways, I loved your take on the HS and I think everyone has given me some great angles to approach this card from as well as my own. And you're right the faces in the card are as seraphims, aren't they?

All Is One

"I have a friend
He has a bushy tail
He likes Crystal Balls."

"I have a friend
He has the bushy tale
He like to scare the dogs"

There is more but I'm not sharing my stuff until people get out their decks and come to the party.

All Is One

Ya got your hands full.....Morty.

Both you and K.

I'm lighting candles for you right now.

Grab that HS squirrel and try to let your man do what he has to do.

I have to do a little of that everyday but not on a life and death matter.

(unless you count motorcycles....)

It will be ok.

He is YOUR man and he won't ever be able to let go of life while you are around, Chica!!

Now grab that card (I am ON topic) and I'm off to light a few candles.

You get the accent and you are the keeper of the flame.

He ain't about to give all of that up.

morticia monroe

OOOoo, nice earring. If there's one thing a Southern girl LOVES, it's a tiara,,,,that and a flaming baton.

BTW, there is another thread here where everyone has posted their thoughts on the happy squirrel...you might want to mosey, and post your thoughts there. I'll sit here and babysit the bloody mary's.

tarotlyn

I know it is off topic of the "Squirrel Card"...:rolleyes:

...but a frustrating situation forced a quick little reading with my TouchStone deck...
~ I'm waiting for an "overdue" deck from someone...and and not getting any answers!!! :eek: ~

~ and here are just two of the cards:
My reading said:

4 wands... the person is sitting on my money (holding on to it-even the postage money)

eek!!!

Then question pops into my head:
Did they EVEN mail the deck then? (after over 1 week?)
Card I then drew: 8 wands reversed... (They never even mailed them yet!!!)

ETA: forgot to mention that I also got the 5 of Coins card too! She is having
money problems right now.

double eek!!!

These Touchstone cards are hitting my heart... bluntly accurate!!!:bugeyed:

Okay...sorry...had to get that out... back to the SQUIRREL:

Cover your head:
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:9_UJUwAbomoJ::www.treehugger.com/army_squirrel.jpg

All Is One

Flaming Baton and Kinky Boots

Morty....without a link...I am not gonna wander around like the Hermit with his lantern.

We started this study thread (Stargazer started this.....good for SG!!!)

So what the He double toothpicks are you doing?

No Bloody Mary for you.

Ingrate...party pooper.

You have not been sharing your thoughts on the HS card and this is a STUDY GROUP.

Ya'll Southern Gals is just trouble makers anyway.

Go clean up your swamp, if you are not gonna stay on the subject!

(Oh, forgot....you and I...all about us and our flaming boots)

re-pete-a

Feels as though you have taken on the characteristics of the HS. Hope your not taking directions from Ep. They have eight directions going at once.That drug he's on is a dirivitive of the EXTC, it's called JOY and is recommended one big dose per day. Explain to EP that HS cant play in the Occy garden,not for long anyway.