The Touchstone Tarot Study Group

All Is One

Yes....what TarotLyn said!!!!

Erzebet

<<<:heart:colleen:heart:>>> I hope everything works out for you :)

Kat I hadn't remembered the BBC! I only have the 2nd edition, are their many changes?

retrokat

Erzebet said:
Kat I hadn't remembered the BBC! I only have the 2nd edition, are their many changes?

No idea - I don't have both versions either, and only found out from faunabay's post about the differences.

Quester

colleenh86 said:
I will try to keep up with the study group, but my participation is going to be a little slow. We had a bad hurricane here, and I haven't seen my apartment yet. Pretty sure I don't have power there either.

Hope you find everything just the way you left it! :)
Power outage is a real bummer! Maybe you will be pleasantly surprised when you get there!

faunabay

Erzebet said:
Yes, there are quite a few changes. Some cards have been almost completely redone, while others just have minor changes.

All Is One

Who is up for another card?

faunabay

I will catch up with you all as soon as I can.

I got my aunt and uncle moved, now I just have to get my Mom and I moved. (demented laughter) Yes, I'm going crazy getting this all done. })

All Is One

I did read in one of your posts about the moving situation you are going through! Don't worry about this stuff! The study group will be here for you when you get finished! Best of luck to you, Faunabay!!

faunabay

The thing is I want to come play!!! }) But have to get other things done first. Then you all better watch out!! I'll be ready for some down time/play time!!! hehehehe

happyphantom

Thanks so much, y'all! :)

I'm driving down to my apartment now. Fingers crossed....