Consciouness vs Energy

Dancing Bear

I was having a conversation with an aunt tonight about all this.. and was wondering about your views on this..

Are we Consciousness using Energy,
Or Energy Using Consciousness..???

Working with spirit I can see Where we are consciousness using energy, But then i thought but are we not energy as well.. Not just consciouness using energy , but a mix of both.. at times needing more energy for the task at hand.. both in spirit and physical..But enrgy and consciousness at the same time?

Would love some views..

re-pete-a

in order to perceive them you must be conscious, in order to perceive energy and consciousness one must be separate from both. Therefore the perceiver of both is neither. Beyond physical restrictions.

PAMUYA

This is a wonderful question: Without engery there is nothing: with engery comes life, then Consciousness. It's how we use this engery with consciousness in mind. Some are able to cannel engery better than others....am I making sense, maybe I better have something to eat first ;).

re-pete-a

Thats not a bad point there SJ, but still Who/what is perceiving it. Even so , the energy you talk of belongs to all, weather perceived or not. But even energy has a starting point.

Dancing Bear

This is like what comes first the chicken or the egg LOL!! I know exageration.

when I feel Spirit it is the Energy I feel..
When Someone walks into the room, without me seeing them it is a feeling, that is different to spirit.
and I tuning into their consciousness or still again sensing their energy?

This one is a hard one for me.. I can see where we need a consciousness, to summon the energy, and as JS says energy is life.

Thats not a bad point there SJ, but still Who/what is perceiving it.
Re-pete-a, Are you able to explain..what would you mean by who/what is perceiving it.. the who or what is what I am not understanding..I really want to understand all this..

this is my perception at the moment: we are all individual pockets of energy with the ability to use anothers energy if we choose and they let us? The consciousness part is just taken for granted and is just there for each of us..LOL!! before last night i never even considered the consciousness part of things only the energy! Consciousness was automatically assumed to be there both in life and death.. Consciousness mixed with personality etc etc...
Energy being the life force.. with spirit I understand that they need to use the energy sources around them to get through and communicate.. , explains batteries running dry, mediums energy levels zapped..But I also assumed maybe nievely that they also had a small store of their own, as we have our own store...
I know i am meant to be looking broader than this to try understand this new concept brought to my attention.. But I guess I need to fully understand where i stand at the moment before i can move forwards ...

PAMUYA

Who ever is/or has consciousness can be the only ones to percieve it, otherwise energy dose not exsist, at lease how we precieve consciousness. As my once three year old daughter thought, the world did not exsist until she was born and had consciousness of her own being about 2 or three. Later she learned of history and realized things were around before she was born. She was using engery at many levels before her conscious being came into play at 2 or 3, but was not conscious of it. Animals have and give off energy, are they using their consciousness? or is it animal instinct.? Then intelligence comes into play, do you have to have a certain amount of intelligence to explore or use or understand consciousness.

Yes we do have and share energy. How many times have you been around someone who just sucked the energy out of you. They left with all the energy. Psychic enery, the ability to see auras(which is energy). Energy is just pouring out of us. It is how we use and channel this energy is how our consciousness percieves it. Your spirituality is a part of your consciousness. We all see and percieve engery differently. When we are dead and the physcial body is gone, the only thing that remains is our energy. Energy is never lost or destroyed, it just takes on new forms, spirits are pure energy.

Wow, what a topic!! Without the stars and their engery, we would not exsist..as Carl Sagan once said "We are all made from Star Stuff", without engery our brains wouldn't function(no consciousness),...but I guess if none of us had brain power due to energy loss, would anything exsist at all?

I personally believe that our creator is pure energy, able to create anything. But that's another topic all together ;)..

Always Wondering

I don't know. My dead brother is counscious enough to visit me and my family sometimes. I mean, where ever you believe we came from, it has to have enough counscious to create. I think counsciousness comes first. But tomorrow I might change my mind. :)

AW

re-pete-a

This is a very touchy subject here. Energy exists ,to know that , takes awareness. Energy exists regardless of being observed. but consciousness, without awareness is useless. EG: coma. It's the awareness that sees all .In other words it's all a part of growth, one without the other is dormant.
To illustrate that, look at the single cell, it then divides, and keeps dividing untill you get the complex cellular structures ,like animals. Dividing these cells in reverse is what your trying to do.
For the moment , might be best if you dwell on the cell angle. Then perhaps you can explore deeper knowing that there is structure , rather than fry your grey matter too quickly. Eat and digest what your able to for now.

Dancing Bear

LOL!! Re-pete-a...
It is a bit complex isnt it.. I have left it alone for the moment as Yes i do feel it cannot be separated, one over the other..
It was suggested to me in my coversation with Aunt, by Aunt, that consciousness was the highest of the order and was the soul cog of it all..In which i just couldnt grasp nor do i think i want to..

Thankyou all for your comments and trying to help me out..
Much appreciated.

Love and Light DB xx

re-pete-a

DB, if by the last post you have picked up a message to stop , it wasn't intended. For the subject to have arisen your Spirit is stirring , just take it a little slower , step at a time. But by no means stop. Chew over what has happened and when your comfortable, take another bite. Could be a day, could be whatever, spirit will know and stir again.