In need of some healing.

tarotlyn

mysticmanth...Doctors are not always right...

case in point: the horrible suffering that HeavensVault went through for
months by recently being mis-diagnosed by her doctor...even though he put
her through TONS of testing at the hospital over a course of many months!!!:bugeyed:

In our many telephone conversations, it was decided that she definitely
needed some other opinions, which she got. And she found out her doctor
had missed some other things that were causing her such pain.

A different doctor agreed with her that something else was wrong and she
then had an exploratory operation which revealed another problem (besides
the ovarian cyst problem she still had)...a problem that was causing her
great pain. She is still healing now, and that horrible pain has subsided.
(((((((((HeavensVault)))))))))

So, please think about getting another opinion even if it means another doctor.
They are only human after all. Think about it, especially since you sense that
something else is wrong.

mysticmanth

The pain has been terrible today, had hot water bottles on my belly ALL day and it hasnt even really helped, and neither has the tablets.
I am definately going to insist that i get other opinions, as i have enough to deal with without this awful pain on top of it.
Thanks again and i look forward to chatting soon.

x x x x

tarotlyn

Is this pain happening, by chance, sometime "after" you eat?
And what are you eating? any animal fats?

Sounds like it could even be gall bladder stones...that is really painful too!

Let me know if that might be the case because I have some tips for that
problem that can really help.

I do hope you start feeling better soon sweetie!:heart:

Milfoil

I've just come back after a weekend away. Sorry to find that you are in pain mysticmanth.

If the pain is really bad, do go back to hospital or Dr and tell them. If it gets really bad, get yourself to A&E!

mysticmanth

No its not from any type of food i eat, as its there most times before i even eat.
I think if i gets worse then i will go down A&E.
Have to see how i get on today x x x

Ange

If you ever need to talk, or just to have a rant at someone to get the frustration out, then I'm only a PM away sweet....

And with my memory, anyone is safe telling me anything, cos I've usually forgotten 5 mins later...:):)

It's not good being in constant pain with no way of stopping it.

Hope you are soon feeling a lot better and my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Ang x

mysticmanth

Thank you Ange it does mean a lot.
Im not in as much pain as i have been...but its still sore but not as bad as what it was but i am keeping a close eye on it.
Still feel pretty rubbish though, i should be happy that im seeing tony stockwell on thursday and i have been looking forward to it for so long now, but no im just being selfish and feel miserable when i have so much.
Do you ever feel like that sometimes. x

starrystarrynight

A very close friend of mine (young--early 20's) has polycystic ovaries, and her doctors prescribed low-dose birth control pills for her. They have helped her immensely.

I'm not asking you to reveal any of your health regimens...I just throw that info out there, in case it might be something your doctors haven't tried for you.

mysticmanth

starrystarrynight said:
A very close friend of mine (young--early 20's) has polycystic ovaries, and her doctors prescribed low-dose birth control pills for her. They have helped her immensely.

I'm not asking you to reveal any of your health regimens...I just throw that info out there, in case it might be something your doctors haven't tried for you.

I may ask for those, but whether i get them is another story x

memries

I have just suffered for nearly three months with a partial diagnosis as well Mysticmanth. I am furious with my Doctor who is pretty inaccessible and the Walk in Doctors at the Clinic.

What happened the other day was just bloody awful. I'll make a long story short. I staggered down the stairs, called 911 for myself, sat outside on the step.. how do they help you when the door is locked ?

I have been suffering with my ear as I have mentioned. I had Vertigo !
To the point of helplessness. Help arrived plus neighbors, friend, and family.
It is funny it was as if I was surrounded with help.

I could not even open my eyes to see who was helping me. I thought I was a goner for sure and said a mental prayer. 5 hours later I was home again. Had a CT all tests and I had sinus as well as ear and that did it. (I
was beginning to think I had a tumor in my head).

I have more antibiotics which I needed in the first place but negligent doctors. The best thing I ever did was to get carted off to the hospital.

So, DO NOT give up .. persist.