Healing request for young family

Sebavin

Hello all~

I just received a phone call from a friend of mine who has just had her six month old son placed in the PICU. The hospital here in our town flew him to a larger hospital in Tucson, which is where he is with his mother right now. He has RSV, and some other problems as well. They are currently doing an MRI to help ascertain what is causing some of his symptoms, which include loss of eyesight and hearing. This woman is going through a very difficult time, she just recently lost her grandmother (a very dear, kind woman, and also the woman who raised her), and is in between jobs. She has two other children, both girls, who aren't quite old enough to understand fully what is going on. If anyone can send positive healing energy their way it would be gratefully appreciated.

~Sebavin

PAMUYA

This young boy, mother, and family are in my prayers...

dinah1

:love: Love, light and healing winging their way to this family, and to the boy in particular, may he be well. :love:

celticnoodle

ditto. will keep them all in my thoughts and prayers.

tarotlyn

I am sending prayers and healing vibes to the child, the mom, and to all involved
with this child's illness and praying for all the help the mom needs.:heart:
:)tarotlyn

mysticmanth

Healing and prayers to the little one, and the loved ones of the poor child x x

Sebavin

(((((((((:)heart:))))))))))

Thank you all so much for thinking of this child, and for sending positive energy his way. Your prayers and thoughts are worth so much. His vision and hearing have both already improved. I was on the phone with his mother last night, and she told me that there is an MRI and spinal tap scheduled for him today. The seizures he was having are being kept at bay with the aid of medication. I will post here with any more updates I receive on his condition. Thank you again everyone for sending these positive vibes their way :love:. AT is a wonderful community that I am proud to be a part of :)!

starrystarrynight

More healing thoughts and energy to this young family from my home, as well!

Milfoil

This sounds like a frightening time for all concerned. Strength and healing to them.

:heart:

BodhiSeed

((:)heart:Comfort and strength to the mom, healing and comfort to the young one:heart:)))