Healing request for young family

Mi-Shell

I am adding my healing prayers.
Mi-Shell

memries

Sending prayers for the child and Mother and family. How are things ?

tarotlyn

...sending MORE ((((((((:)heart:Healing vibes to child, mom, & family:heart:))))))))))

Sebavin

Thank you everyone who has visited this thread and sent their support.

((((:)heart:)))))

The baby's name is Xavier, and he is a wonderful, sweet, beautiful child who deserves to enjoy the beauty this world has to offer. He was born under normal conditions, perfect and healthy. As of now they still don't know what started the whole thing, and what caused his seizures. I spoke with the mother today, and things aren't going very well. The neurologist spoke with them after the MRI, and the baby has brain damage in many parts of his brain. The doctor explained that the seizures were the cause of the damage, but any time their is such traumatic damage CPS becomes involved. The department sent detectives into the home to investigate the family. I certainly understand the reasoning behind this, but the mother is feeling attacked at the moment and is (quite understandably) very emotional, and does not want to talk much right now. The baby's seizures are under control for the most part (he has had one since being placed on the medication two days ago) and he is still unable to breathe on his own. I will post again whenever I find out more about the situation.

love and light to this beautiful infant child, and to all of you who have sent your prayers and blessings~

Sebavin

memries

Oh my, that is too bad. I will pray for them every day and the poor Mother and family as well. Sometimes these things are just inexplicable you know but they do investigate which I am sure if just awful.

Sebavin

memries said:
Oh my, that is too bad. I will pray for them every day and the poor Mother and family as well. Sometimes these things are just inexplicable you know but they do investigate which I am sure if just awful.
((memries))

I think that is the worst of it, is that noone knows exactly what has happened here. It leads to so much heartache and confusion.

Sparkle

Will send healing to the little boy and his Mum and sisters. May this be received and taken well. Luv n Lite x

tarotlyn

My goodness...that is sooo sad:( I am sending prayers for the mother and
the child. I hope that it all gets sorted and that everything turns out okay
for all of them. Sad turn of affairs for sure.

(((((((((:heart:Xavier and Mother:heart:)))))))))

Sebavin

Sending out a little update. The baby will be in Tucson for at least the next two weeks, and then will be flown to Phoenix for at least two months. I had his sisters today in girl scouts. They still seem confused as to what is going on, but are doing well overall. Thank you all again for your support :heart:.

mysticmanth

Bless his heart.
More love and healing sent his way and to his family x