Aura: Feeling them

tabi

I noticed today that certain people come near me I get a sense of cold, comfortable, or hot feeling. Literally the temperature around me seems to change, I'm wondering if this is dealing with auras or if there is another reason and/or explaination.

ie: there is a woman at work that i don't really know well and honestly don't care to. I've never heard anything positive about her nor in my own talking to her found anything worth knowing...but every time she comes near me I feel the temperature around us drop to greatly, roughly 10-15 degrees

I've never heard or read anything about auras being felt and not seen but I've NEVER been able to see colored auras but I'm generally a very good judge of character if I can take my own feelings out of the picture.

Any and all comments greatly appreciated,
tabi

Mellifluous

Oh, that is interesting. I've always thought of it more as feeling a person's energy - probably because I don't visually see auras. lol.

The only thing I've literally seen is how some people seem to have a glow about them or 'light up a room', as the saying goes. The rest is observing actual facial expressions and body language and behavior.

I regularly feel different kinds of energy radiating from people though - doesn't even always require face-to-face interaction. I've gotten very strong feelings or 'vibes' off some people over the internet, for example, as if they were right next to me. (Which has led into remote viewing sometimes, as well.)

Never heard of feeling an actual change in temperature though. Well, aside from feeling heat coming off of someone you're attracted to or who is attracted to you, I guess. Never cold though. I bet you are picking up on the very same sort of thing (i.e., her aura), just in a unique way. :) Pretty cool.

Either that or she's a ghost. :joke:

celticnoodle

I'm not really sure if it is auras or just your own gut feelings and your ability to be a good judge of character allowing you to sense this. I guess I don't know enough about auras to tell if that is what it is. I always think of auras as being colors of light around a person, which in turns can explain any physical ailment they may have or gifts they possess, things of that nature.

My sister and I went once to someone for an aura reading. they didn't know us, (it was a fair), and we didn't give them our name, but he was able to tell my sister worked in medicine, taking care of the handicapped, and some other things as well. For me, he saw a huge spiritual side to me, (I was employed with the church at the time & I do consider myself rahter spiritual), and he could also see some health issues with me that are not visible to the naked eye--and only those whom I have taken into my confidence would know. it was rather interesting how well he read us.

anyway, I am not sure if what you are experiencing is aura reading or just plain common sense and being a good judge of character. I can be wrong too, and maybe it is a form of aura reading. whatever it is, it is definately a gift, and one you should keep developing and trusting.

Mellifluous

Good point. It does depend on how one defines 'aura'.

starrystarrynight

Wow, tabi. That is really interesting. I have no knowledge or words of wisdom about it, but it almost sounds more paranormal than normal in a way.

Milfoil

Not sure, I don't sense auras this way.

Could be that is your way of sensing someone else.
Could be that you are sensing someone or something IN their aura or near them.

starrystarrynight

Milfoil said:
Could be that you are sensing someone or something IN their aura or near them.
Ooh, that's a good point!

tabi

Thanks everyone!

First off I've never seen auras, I've been thinking I would like too but don't really have the patience to explore it the way I should if I want to learn. I've always gotten "vibes" off of people around me but this is the first time I've very felt this cold around a person.

I know enough to know that everyone experiences things differently hence why I'm asking because again never read anything of feeling auras only seeing them. However I think everyone defines it as "seeing" them in colors, which I simply can't do. But why can't it be "feeling" them instead of "seeing"?

celticnoodle

tabi said:
but this is the first time I've very felt this cold around a person.
maybe since this is the first time you've felt the temperature change around a person, your abilities are also developing stronger? you should try to remember when you are around people to pay attention to any changes in the air around you. it'd be interesting if it continues to happen for you for others also---

I was thinking of this last night, and I can believe that if you are a good reader of people, (which you must be), you can generally feel changes in the air around them, (and yourself when you are near them). such as feeling that heaviness and electrically charged feelings in the air when coming into a room where there are many people quite angry or upset. how many times have you heard people even say, "I could tell something was wrong as soon as I walked in!".

Milfoil

It can be feeling them. We all sense things differently, some see (and you can learn to do this), some feel (in fact most of us feel stuff, we just don't learn to understand what we feel) and some hear things or smell things etc.

There is no set way, seeing is just a more common way and easier for humans to grasp (we are very visually orientated beings).

If this person you work with, who you freely admit, is not someone you like, gives you this cold feeling, it does sound like there is something 'else' there with her (probably whats influencing her to behave oddly). She may well have a relative who has passed over with her - thats quite a common one.

Next time you are in her vacinity and you feel the coolness you could try to ask yourself:

'if I could see, in my minds eye, anything unusual or why this coolness happens around this person, what would it be'?