Legacy of the Divine Tarot

Grizabella

Just breathtaking! Will it be very expensive? I'm glad to see the fade-to-black will eliminate borders, even though the borders on the other two decks haven't bothered me. I just think it's a nice difference.

lavendercloud

Your artwork is awe-inspiring - each card has so much depth and life. This deck is incredible!

lunakasha

SunChariot said:
Ok how do I go about getting a copy?:grin:

Babs

I think you need to send Ciro an email to be on the list for the special edition.

I went to the website but couldn't find the price anywhere....probably way out of my reach anyway. :confused: LOL

:) Luna

morticia monroe

lunakasha said:
I think you need to send Ciro an email to be on the list for the special edition.

I went to the website but couldn't find the price anywhere....probably way out of my reach anyway. :confused: LOL

I just e-mailed and asked the same question.... I want this one,,,,

Ciro, this one looks to be your masterpiece, IMO. I think it's absolutely beautiful!

Bravo!

Nydia

I went to the website looking for photos, but I only saw major arcana cards in the slideshow. I did see the Queen of Wands on the site. Are there any other photos of the minor arcana?

All Is One

I'd love to have one of the limited editions, but I doubt that I can afford it. I'll do my best! Those of you who have e-mailed him about the price, please come back and share the info!

Skydancer

I got the email - I went to the site - and after looking over the wonderfulness of the whole project decided there was no way I could justify spending that much money. I don't remember the exact amount now, but hundreds. Plural. A day or two later I deleted the email.

I know it will be a great money maker further down the road, each one being different. Some will no doubt buy multiple copies just for the financial rewards later.

But I got into tarot to learn the mysteries of the cards. Not to make a killing later on limited edition decks, no matter how amazingly wonderful to the eye they may be.

So there is my 2 cents. One day I might buy the mass produced one, but not until I can see the cards and hear what others think of the book and so forth.

It will be a great treat for collectors and those who totally get his art and can read with the deck. And I would buy a CD of the sound track to the Youtube video in a heartbeat, but it is not available. That is the real shame.

Ann

All Is One

I'm not going to be able to get the limited edition, but I'll be eagerly awaiting the Mass Market edition. I have both of his other decks and I can't wait for this one.

I love Ciro's work. The cards shimmer and shine, and glow like jewels are all over them. When the legacy deck becomes available I'm going to have a struggle not to use my savings to buy a limited edition.

motsa

I know it will be a great money maker further down the road, each one being different. Some will no doubt buy multiple copies just for the financial rewards later.

But I got into tarot to learn the mysteries of the cards. Not to make a killing later on limited edition decks, no matter how amazingly wonderful to the eye they may be.
Not everyone buys special edition or limited edition decks -- even multiple copies -- with thoughts of financial investment or future profits in mind. For me, sometimes it's because I like the extras or the format of the special edition deck, or I want to support the artist or project, or I can't wait for a mass market one to be published (assuming it ever does)...or...or...

lunakasha

Skydancer said:
I got the email - I went to the site - and after looking over the wonderfulness of the whole project decided there was no way I could justify spending that much money. I don't remember the exact amount now, but hundreds. Plural. A day or two later I deleted the email.

Thanks Skydancer....I figured the price would be in that range, similar to the limited edition Gilded that was also hand-produced and included a personalized card.

This really is an incredible achievement Ciro, beyond beautiful, and I look forward to purchasing the mass-market edition next year.

Congratulations on outdoing yourself yet again!