Rachel Pollack: Tarot of Perfection, Tarot Wisdom up on pre-order

Cerulean

Tarot of Perfection

Perhaps their reel life is in the imaginary film play of our mind's eyes. The images from the Tarot of Perfection might be best left unfinished as an oracle now, maybe with such lovely images haunting us. I like to think that we can enjoy the illustrations first in their book form. No matter sometimes if textual content and good reads may sometimed fade from memory. I'll at least like to keep the book for the pictures.

Regards,

Cerulean

Jewel

The Sea of Logos ... and as ever I wait *LOL*. Why not incorporate them into the Sea of Logos? They seem very evocative. I need to get Rachel's new books.

And Mags, like you I am not processing well that baba will not do any more tarot decks ... perhpas they just needs a few year's reprieve. So many decks so close together is enough to burn anyone out on wanting to do another. Hopefully time will heal that and one day Karen will wake up with a burning idea for a new deck that will steal her sleep until she gives in (like the Dark Sister did ~chuckles~). I will never loose hope.