Another one taking the Lenormand leap!

stpcarly

I have the LS French Cartomancy deck, I did order the platnik (is that the name? lol) but the seller told me he had sold out! But I'm pretty happy with the ones I have.

I got my Sylvie book from Phoenix and ths shipping was fast! And about the same price if amazon.fr would have had it in stock (which they didn't so much cheaper than if I would have had to order from amazon.co.uk).

I've read through the book once, now I'm going over the meanings of the cards and will read it again. I've also printed out all the study groups here to try out as soon as I get a free moment (which may be when my son is 18? lol).

sunflowr

Taking the Lenormand leap! :D Got them as a gift from someone here on the forum, and they are lovely! They're in a red box, and it's called "Oracle Lenormand" or "Lenormand Oracle". They only have the images and the number of the card. No playing card images with it, nor meanings or verses or keywords. Which is great! I'm very happy with them. They look "old". They're pretty new but I mean they look "old" because of the artwork and the background looks a bit "tea stained". That kind of effect. Like old paper.

It says "a faithful reproduction of the deck printed in Paris in 1890..".

So I am ready to hop onboard and learn this system. I'm seriously thinking of ordering "Secrets of the Lenormand Oracle". But, meanwhile, besides this forum, are there any good online resources for meanings?

Phoenix Rising

sunflowr said:
Taking the Lenormand leap! :D Got them as a gift from someone here on the forum, and they are lovely! They're in a red box, and it's called "Oracle Lenormand" or "Lenormand Oracle". They only have the images and the number of the card. No playing card images with it, nor meanings or verses or keywords. Which is great! I'm very happy with them. They look "old". They're pretty new but I mean they look "old" because of the artwork and the background looks a bit "tea stained". That kind of effect. Like old paper.

It says "a faithful reproduction of the deck printed in Paris in 1890..".

So I am ready to hop onboard and learn this system. I'm seriously thinking of ordering "Secrets of the Lenormand Oracle". But, meanwhile, besides this forum, are there any good online resources for meanings?

Hi Sunflowr

Welcome to the lenormand world. I sell Sylvie's book "the secrets of the lenormand oracle, so if you're interested just let me know. I've been told that it's cheaper for me to sell it and send it because of our low currency rate.

There are quite a few of us doing Sylvie's system with excellent results. you can visit my BLOG I have also links to other lenormand blog users of the system.

Phoenix

firefrost

January Circle :)

Hi all

Just to let you all know that I'll be posting January's Lenormand circle tomorrow. (Monday 5th Jan.)

Anyone who wants a pm sending (who isn't already on the list) let me know.

Everyone welcome to join - hallowed name or newbie! ;)

Little Hare

I love the lenormand :) My favourite deck is Titania's foretune telling cards (Ducks tomatoes being thrown) I had seen it around for a while and thought, geeze that sure is ugly, then I kept getting drawn to it, over and over again and finally bit the bullet and bought it.

I found that the simpleness of the images can really help trigger psychic flashes and insights.

I also have the LS Lenormand which I love looking at but don't read with

x
Little Hare

Lorielle

Well during the week that crashed, I managed to get my 25th post and was all ready to participate - now, I'm back to not having 25 posts and not being able to participate this go around. See ya next time, I guess. :)

firefrost

Lorielle - you've got the rest of today - get posting! ;)