A small visualization to reach your dreams.

mysticmanth

For those of you have lots of dreams you would like to reach...try this.

Picture a ladder stretching from the ground up into the night sky. Now see your dreams as stars, climb the ladder until you reach the highest and brightest star. Hold it in your hands and repeat the following affirmation: I am a shining star, I make my dreams come true!

I see this as a very positive affirmation and i shall be doing this almost everyday from now.
Anyway i thought i would share it with you.
Hope you enjoy it :) x x x x

GreenMoonBeam

That is so good. I think I may even try that standing at my back door at night.
Know you said it is 'visulization' but being out under the stars will re-enforce it
for me.
Blessings
Genii

starrystarrynight

I like it!

moderndayruth

Thanks, mysticmanth , loved it! :heart:

mysticmanth

No problem, if i hear anymore good ones i shall post them in here if you would like.
x x x

GreenMoonBeam

Please do, will look forward to them :love:

re-pete-a

Who's gonna hold the base of the ladder , slippage !

moderndayruth

re-pete-a said:
Who's gonna hold the base of the ladder , slippage !

Don't panic, re-pete-a, you are safe, i am holding the ladder ;)

celticnoodle

mysticmanth said:
For those of you have lots of dreams you would like to reach...try this.

Picture a ladder stretching from the ground up into the night sky. Now see your dreams as stars, climb the ladder until you reach the highest and brightest star. Hold it in your hands and repeat the following affirmation: I am a shining star, I make my dreams come true!

I see this as a very positive affirmation and i shall be doing this almost everyday from now.
Anyway i thought i would share it with you.
Hope you enjoy it :) x x x x
yes, I like this too! what a great idea, mysticmanth. thank you for sharing this. I will definately try this immediately! :)

re-pete-a

MDR, thanks for that ,it feels much more safe now.