Lilly Dale's Bang Sisters Portraits

LadyKathryn

she has secrets!!!! i don't know what they are...but she holds secrets. *shrugs*

Barbaras Ahajusts

Another picture-Sadie/Her mother?

Ron sent me this picture, that was found off of their property. I have done a bit of editing to two of these pictures, trying to get a clearer look at her features.
Ron thinks this could be Clara/Elizabeth's mother. I see my Elizabeth in Sadie's nose & mouth. Little Clara/Elizabeth's lips are identical to mine. So are her eyes, shape & color.

Sadie feels more like an Aunt or older cousin to me. Clara feels like she is on the same level or near that emotion, to/for me.

I will ask Ron if there is any more information on Clara. They didn't know her name, they just nicknamed her Clara. She does look to be around 12ish.
Re-pete-a, I also felt she had died very young and violently.

Kenny said:
At the moment she's happy and I sense that she knows something about you that you do not. She likes what she sees and she'll keep it a secret allowing it to surprise you at a later date.
For some reason this is so true. Don't know why, but that's how I feel about it, too. Concerning her secret, its like she is saying,"it's bestest surprise, ever" to quote my youngest when she was a young child!

Kenny said:
On the picture there was a strong presence behind her right shoulder and upper arm. I am not sure wether it was a presence that she had (or has) or it is her place when she's with you. There is a connection with that presence and you--be it you were the presence or she's the presence to you; I'm not sure which.
This sure would explain the pull and same features I have with this child!

Memories, yeah! The High Priestess! Oh yeah, this child, like Kenny & LK said, has secrets and wisdom! ;)

memries

I am getting a bit cofused here... your lips are like Clara/Elizabeth ? Do you think you are related to them in awake life or ? Just thought they were spirit paintings and some are but please can you explain your connections to them ?

Barbaras Ahajusts

Connection, don't know yet

:) Sorry about the confusion!

Here while back, around a month or so ago, I was watching tv, when I had one of my "transparent" visions. That's where I will see a scene or a picture while being able to see what is actually going on around me.
I saw this lady in a Gibson hairdo, in a dress of her time, around 1900 or late 1800's. As shocking as it was to see her appear, blocked letters "laid" over her vision picture to spell out the name, Elizabeth.

Elizabeth had the most peaceful, serene look on her face. I've often wondered why she came to me, but that's about it. Then last weekend I saw a tv show that I was half watching, & the picture of "Clara" whom I also call Elizabeth came up on the screen.
I was so sick & didn't want to stir, but as soon as I saw her face, I set up & said very loudly, "She looks like my Elizabeth." I had to explain my vision to my husband because I had startled him! :laugh:

I started looking online to see if I could see her picture again. I was directed to Lily Dale & found Ron from the Museum. He has shared these pictures with me, knowing my search and why. Long story, huh!

All in all, these pictures and my vision seem to have some sort of connection for me. How, I do not have a clue. I'm just letting this thing run its course.

Coincidence? Maybe. But I've learn one thing, I have to keep an open mind if I am going to learn anything from anything! :)

Barbara

re-pete-a

Thanks for posting those pictures, very interesting.

memries

Ok fair enough.. you are on a quest !