A new de-enabling thread

> Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Decks

Citizen

magpie9 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregory

The ERDE. This link might work.
O God the Relief, I don't want it!!!! I was afraid I would....
Top   #401
sporadic magic

Debra 

I'm disturbed by the direction this thread is taking.
Top   #402
Cat on a cold stone roof

gregory 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debra
I'm not, if it means I can save someone else by having them spend money on ME !!!!!

Excuse me. The Deviant Moon is - well - deviant. Does anyone want to be called that ? You can get put in jail for it, these days
Top   #403
Citizen

All Is One 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debra

Aside from Gregory helping us all out so unselfishly by allowing us to buy her more decks (what a gal!!!!) I'm not seeing any real de-enabling here.

I'm fairly safe at the moment as I have been buying Baba bags and runes. As may as I can afford, which became more than I can afford rather fast.

Sooooo there really isn't a deck I want right now, but the link to the ERDE deck scared me too. I liked it at first, but the people's faces were yucky.

I go to Tarot Garden when I REALLY want to spend some money. I love that place. They have Baba bags......and the shipping is much less from them.

I am NOT buying anything today. But....this thread is headed into the toilet if we don't look sharp. I need to see someone get really trounced off of wanting a deck.....

I'll go find a few I want later and be back for a good flogging. I expect a lot from you people, and you usually deliver. The Magical Forest one will never look good to me again. Ever.
Top   #404
Cat on a cold stone roof

gregory 

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Is One
I'll go find a few I want later and be back for a good flogging. I expect a lot from you people, and you usually deliver. The Magical Forest one will never look good to me again. Ever.
No - I must admit, those nipples came as a terrible shock
Top   #405
Citizen

SolSionnach 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardlady22
How did I know you were going to say that? OK, spend the money on a tech support guy to come out and do it for you. At least it won't be on a deck. And he'll get a really great story to tell all his buds about this crazy tarot lady . . . .
LOL ::snort!:: bwahahahaha
Quote:
Originally Posted by nisaba
I'm collecting decks designed by Luigi Scapini.
Scapini? I.C.K. I *hate* Scapini's work. I find it abominable, especially that damned Devil card on the USG ginormous Visconti deck.

His stuff makes me feel like I've either been slimed, or there are tiny bugs crawling all over me.

:gag:
Quote:
Not the Erte - I have that. You KNOW I have been watching your trade threads

The ERDE. This link might work.

I'd also like the rectified one whose name I currently forget... (not the Herstelde Orde)

ETA Elksinger's Perfected Tarot

and the two Gomis I don't have yet. Entropy and Buddhistic. If that's OK ?
Ahem.
ErDe, eh?
I had a look at those cards, and for two-sided cards, they aren't too bad. I mean, that Hanged Man is hilarious, with that little dark rainy cloud following him around. ... and then there's the completely INtemperant Temperance!

OoOOOooooh. I just noticed that it's a 78-carder... with PIPS!

Okay, girls - now *I* need de-enabling!
Top   #406
Citizen

nisaba 

Quote:
Jeannette has been known to post in this thread...... She is even handed.... as she takes our cash.
=laughter= She should be outlawed in this thread - she's an enabler if ever I saw one! She makes it so easy for me to go on suffering and causing grief to all those around me.

Why, oh why, won't detox units accept me and lock me up for a few weeks until I'm over it? All I need to take is a bag with a change of undies and several decks, and I'll be okay. (Do detox units have internet? Am I allowed to take plastic money with me?)
Top   #407
Citizen

nisaba 

Quote:
No - I must admit, those nipples came as a terrible shock
=pricks up ears=

Nipples? Where?
Top   #408
Citizen

nisaba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sravana
I.C.K. I *hate* Scapini's work. I find it abominable, especially that damned Devil card on the USG ginormous Visconti deck.

His stuff makes me feel like I've either been slimed, or there are tiny bugs crawling all over me.

:gag:
Ahem.

<grin> You don't need to worry about de-enabling me on Scapini - I've just ordered the last one I'm going to. Already had the Stained Glass, Mediaeval and Lukumi, now I've got coming to me the Bacchus to complete the set. I have a mini-visconti because ... well ... I had to, and I'm not all that crash-hot on tarock decks so his other productions are safe from me.

In all seriousness now, the Bacchus I bought as a challenge.

I'm finding the whole idea of it being in a parcel somewhere wending its way to my place more than a little frightening.

I had a badly-gone, brain-damaged alcoholic partner for a while, and a part of her syndrome was that after the brain-damage reached a certain critical level, she lived in a 100% purely aggressive mode. When you have fairly recent memories of a maniac taking a circular saw to furniture and toothbrushes, or chasing you down the road waving your own axe at you while the neighbours all lock their doors not only against her but against you as well, and when you have to wrestle the cigerette lighter out of her hand when she's splashed your daughter with petrol in bed, then even years after the last time you've seen them, the whole idea of any alcohol in any form at all is challenging; and one of your favourite things (like say Tarot or chocolate) that also incorporates alcohol is one of those things you have to face front-on and not flinch or run away from. One of those deep-down life-challenges.

This is going to be my quietly looked-at, never discussed, personal therapy deck.

Or I'll rip it up in a frenzy and burn the pieces.

=thinks=

Naw, no matter how awful it makes me feel, no matter how icy my blood is in my veins just thinking about its arrival, it's still a Tarot deck, dammit!
Top   #409
Citizen

magpie9 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nisaba
This is going to be my quietly looked-at, never discussed, personal therapy deck.

Or I'll rip it up in a frenzy and burn the pieces.

=thinks=

Naw, no matter how awful it makes me feel, no matter how icy my blood is in my veins just thinking about its arrival, it's still a Tarot deck, dammit!
OK, you get a Guilt-Free Personal Dispensation for this One Deck, especially since you've already ordered it. That's it, don't abuse the privilege and branch out to other Rum-soaked decks like the Pirates, or the Alcohol or Drunks of the World in Muscle Tee's and TuTu's.

I Have Spoken.
Top   #410
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. Advertise with us.