A new de-enabling thread

> Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Decks

Citizen

MysticalMoose 

AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

WTF was that?

Ok, Ok I need to think about this, actually I need a stiff drink, & its only midday, that was the scariest thing I've seen for a while.....& actually I can see the resemblance after seeing that!

.....*in small voice* ~ I just liked the little sheepy.....
Top   #421
Cat on a cold stone roof

gregory 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalMoose
.....*in small voice* ~ I just liked the little sheepy.....
Little sheepies are all very well till the great big lion opens his mouth and *CHOMP* end of little sheepy. Never get attached to edible animals

(OT this reminds me of daughter aged 5, when we were visitated by a Witness. Who was telling me about the lion and the lamb (they do get lonely so sometime I just let them do their thing...) and she thoughtfully took her finger out of her mouth and said profoundly: "Thass silly. The lion would eat it.")

PS I have a nice bottle of Vana Tallinn.... want some ?
Top   #422
Citizen

MysticalMoose 

Oooh yes please! ...Cheers!!! ( can you get it in the UK now? I remember having some in Spain with some Russian friends but not seen it here!)

Ok I think I have been both en-abled & de-enabled again on the Booby-Tarot within half an hour, I couldnt look at that deck now without thinking of that picture...

On the other subject I asked for de-enabling on, I thought I was done with the clicketty clicking on the BUY button after receiving rather a few books & decks & wand, bags, pendulums et al this week. My Enchanted Oracle arrived this morning & its lovely & I know Courtney is going to enjoy it....It's painless buying you see....my bonuses & extra comission from work gets pre-loaded onto a Visa type card & so its like spending Free-Money! Weyy-Heyyy....I've had to buy a new bookcase this week to house all this paraphenialia in.... & then last night I just happened to pop on to the Tarot d'Eltynne site & oops I clicked again......
Top   #423
Cat on a cold stone roof

gregory 

Quote:
Oooh yes please! ...Cheers!!! ( can you get it in the UK now? I remember having some in Spain with some Russian friends but not seen it here!)
I only ever saw it in Estonia..... (the source !) You really cannot drink a lot of it !

Quote:
Ok I think I have been both en-abled & de-enabled again on the Booby-Tarot within half an hour, I couldnt look at that deck now without thinking of that picture...
Any time ! I am fond of Magritte, but even so.....

Quote:
I've had to buy a new bookcase this week to house all this paraphenialia in.... & then last night I just happened to pop on to the Tarot d'Eltynne site & oops I clicked again......
I am proud to tell you that although I have the Belline, I do NOT want it ! It isn't a TAROT, for pity's sake....
Top   #424
Citizen

MysticalMoose 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregory
I only ever saw it is Estonia..... You really cannot drink a lot of it !
Oof I remember, I think its called a "hammer & sickle" where its mixed with champagne...I think so called cus it hits you over the head & cuts off your legs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregory
I am proud to tell you that although I have the Belline, I do NOT want it ! It isn't a TAROT, for pity's sake....
I know, I thought it was badly named but I liked it actually I dont think there is anything else I am lusting after....well.. I quite like the Hudes & Golden Renaissance ........
Top   #425
Cat on a cold stone roof

gregory 

Quote:
actually I dont think there is anything else I am lusting after....well.. I quite like the Hudes & Golden Renaissance ........
No you don't - you are just missing lusting ! Lusting is in itself addictive. Try lusting after - ummm - Johnny Depp ?
Top   #426
Citizen

MysticalMoose 

Euuchh! No thanks, too girly... I like men to look like men... cropped hair, bulging biceps, legs like tree trunks & &&....sigh, thats taken my mind off Tarot decks thanks Greggers , you are indeed the De-Enabling Queen!!!
Top   #427
Cat on a cold stone roof

gregory 

Is this the first time Depp has put someone off tarot ????
Top   #428
Citizen

fairyhedgehog 

I'm laughing at Johnny Depp as a tarot de-enabler!

I need your help. I've got a Swedish Witch Tarot i.e. the earlier version in Swedish with grey borders. I was so pleased to get it from Sweden because I didn't think the deck would ever be available in English.

Now I've seen the purple bordered Jolanda Tarot version and it's only 10 including delivery. The colours look so much stronger and the whole effect with the purple borders is much nicer. Do I really need a second copy? Help me resist!
Top   #429
Cat on a cold stone roof

gregory 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyhedgehog
I'm laughing at Johnny Depp as a tarot de-enabler!

I need your help. I've got a Swedish Witch Tarot i.e. the earlier version in Swedish with grey borders. I was so pleased to get it from Sweden because I didn't think the deck would ever be available in English.

Now I've seen the purple bordered Jolanda Tarot version and it's only 10 including delivery. The colours look so much stronger and the whole effect with the purple borders is much nicer. Do I really need a second copy? Help me resist!
You don't need one, no. I prefer the muted colours, myself, and the shape of the cards in the Swedish one is nicer. And think - YOU have it the way the artist first wanted it. I bet Muller didn't ask her opinion !

Besides - don't you need chocolate ? You can get a lot of that for 10..... (if you saw it on my friend's store, now - then I have a conflict of interest, of course.....)

Johnny Depp says keep the old one and forget the new
Top   #430
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. Advertise with us.