A new de-enabling thread

> Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Decks

Citizen

BodhiSeed 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabelle
About the Pearls of Wisdom . . .

Have you ever had one of those nights where you go out drinking, and you and your friends go from one club to another, and you keep on drinking . . .

And suddenly it's 2:00 AM and you are dizzily falling on to a friend's sofa . . .

and then it's suddenly 5:30 AM and you are projectile vomiting into a friend's toilet (that looks as if it hasn't been cleaned for weeks, by the way), and the vomit is all different colors and textures, all swirling around, and you feel so dizzy that you can't stand up?

Well - that's the Pearls of Wisdom deck for you, right there. Same colors, same experience . . . same nasty feeling in the stomach, just looking at the bizarrely and terribly busy art.

Don't make the same mistake I did. Don't buy the Pearls of Wisdom tarot. The mere sight of it will make you sick.
No way in hell I want to buy this deck now. Thank you for your excellent de-enabling skills Annabelle!
Top   #471
Cat on a cold stone roof

gregory 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackdaw*
EXACTLY why I could not work with the Quantum ...
Good point. I can see it now. This card is - Oh - Alan Rickman; OK - it is 10 Swords, and there is blood all over - but even so, gotta be good.....
Top   #472
Citizen

SolSionnach 

I'm back, and I still want to find another Thoth.
Last night I went through Thoth and Liber T, card for card - and I now like the Thoth much better (with the exception of about 2 cards...). And I want to *see* them better than I can with my pocket deck! HEEEELLLLP!
Top   #473
Cat on a cold stone roof

gregory 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sravana
I'm back, and I still want to find another Thoth.
Last night I went through Thoth and Liber T, card for card - and I now like the Thoth much better (with the exception of about 2 cards...). And I want to *see* them better than I can with my pocket deck! HEEEELLLLP!
You've been told. Get a magnifying glass. Get one of those BIG ones that cover the whole page. Then you will see them even larger than what I can.
Top   #474
Citizen

Cat* 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magpie9
Drunks of the World in Muscle Tee's and TuTu's.
I would buy that one. But gregory has given us permission to want decks that don't exist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregory
Everyone here KNEW, I thought. And he is mine, all mine and this was established years ago here when I beat Netzach to it by about 30 seconds. (she's still mad....)

Alan Rickman. Sigh.
Watch Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. The occlumency lesson scene. Hear him say "You will attempt to resist." Repeat as necessary.

(And thanks for the Rickman pic (the lip curl! *swoon*). I'll go over to the Chat section to edit my list of attractive older celebrities once again right now. )
Top   #475
Cat on a cold stone roof

gregory 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat*
Watch Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. The occlumency lesson scene. Hear him say "You will attempt to resist." Repeat as necessary.
Exactly. Works like a charm.

So far.

Then again I am not hankering too much just now.... though it seems to me I have something on preorder.....
Top   #476
Citizen

MysticalMoose 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregory
though it seems to me I have something on preorder.....

Alan Rickman??????...........
Top   #477
Cat on a cold stone roof

gregory 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalMoose
Alan Rickman??????...........
Shh. I don't know if they TOLD him. I got a really good price....
Top   #478
Citizen

morticia monroe 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabelle
About the Pearls of Wisdom . . .

Have you ever had one of those nights where you go out drinking, and you and your friends go from one club to another, and you keep on drinking . . .

And suddenly it's 2:00 AM and you are dizzily falling on to a friend's sofa . . .

and then it's suddenly 5:30 AM and you are projectile vomiting into a friend's toilet (that looks as if it hasn't been cleaned for weeks, by the way), and the vomit is all different colors and textures, all swirling around, and you feel so dizzy that you can't stand up?

Well - that's the Pearls of Wisdom deck for you, right there. Same colors, same experience . . . same nasty feeling in the stomach, just looking at the bizarrely and terribly busy art.

Don't make the same mistake I did. Don't buy the Pearls of Wisdom tarot. The mere sight of it will make you sick.

daaaaaaang.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosanne
...it is all those penises (ie. on the Lovers Card) that make the deck like an Easter egg hunt...ooops there is another one.

WaaaaaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Top   #479
Citizen

nisaba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat*
I would buy that one. But gregory has given us permission to want decks that don't exist.
In which case, Pentacles themselves, the physical world, has de-enabled you! Now *there's* poetic justice! You can't back out of *that* kind of de-enablement and sneak off and buy the deck behind our backs!
Top   #480
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. Advertise with us.