A new de-enabling thread

thorhammer

sravana said:
Anyone want to do that last 2%?
I'd second almost everything sapienza said :) For the last two . . . the meanings don't follow traditional ones so it really does leave you hanging. The World, for instance is utterly baffling :rolleyes: and the Tower (from memory) has been replaced by a card named Danger, featuring a giant snake menacing a man trying to climb up a mountain of crystals. I ask you! WTF???

Leave it alone, seriously. There are way too many more worthy decks out there.

\m/ Kat

nicky

Debra said:
No you don't. This deck is cold as ice. It lacks heart and humor.

You, nicky, are an Earth Goddess (subspecies: shopping mall). Warm heart. Funny. It will freeze your bones.

no shit? thanks you have spared me some serious cashola

Debra

Seriously. I bought it and sold it in short order for exactly this reason. What with being an earth goddess myself (subspecies: goodwill thrift store).

sapienza

thorhammer said:
the Tower (from memory) has been replaced by a card named Danger, featuring a giant snake menacing a man trying to climb up a mountain of crystals. I ask you! WTF???

:laugh: I'd forgotten that one.

gregory

sravana said:
I'm about 98% deenabled by this, sapienza. I had noticed the h.u.g.e. borders online, and thought that was a bit much - perhaps that was because the artwork didn't fit the usual LS dimensions?
It's all borders and no pix. You really DO need a magnifying glass for this one. If they bring out a mini, I will probably shoot myself.

sapienza

gregory said:
It's all borders and no pix. You really DO need a magnifying glass for this one. If they bring out a mini, I will probably shoot myself.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: This thread has been my greatest source of humour for today...thanks Kat and gregory :D

She's right though. And just imagine trimming this deck....

nisaba

sapienza said:
This is a tough one for me to de-enable but I'll give it a go.

AAAARRRGH!

Didn't you notice the original poster said they wouldn't buy it UNTIL THEY'D BEEN DE-ENABLED???

You just de-enabled them.

That means they will buy.

Oh, and I noticed that your de-enablement didn't include that they'd have to rush out and buy classical music, Rimski-Korsakov's Sheherazade, because it is programme music to specifically go with the story-cycle that the deck is based on, and no one will ever be able to use it without the right music?

Le Fanu

O and nobody mentioned the card backs. For why? Here´s that last 20%;

Yep, you guessed, it those topsy turvy top/bottom LoS duplications of another card. In this case it is the Wheel of Fortune, which - while we´re on the subject of irrelevant - is a pond...

gregory

nisaba said:
AAAARRRGH!

Didn't you notice the original poster said they wouldn't buy it UNTIL THEY'D BEEN DE-ENABLED???

You just de-enabled them.

That means they will buy.
Oh bugger..... :|

Oh, and I noticed that your de-enablement didn't include that they'd have to rush out and buy classical music, Rimski-Korsakov's Sheherazade, because it is programme music to specifically go with the story-cycle that the deck is based on, and no one will ever be able to use it without the right music?
You can't READ to Scheherezade. It's far too noisy.... This is all VERY BAD.....

nisaba

gregory said:
Oh bugger..... :|

You can't READ to Scheherezade. It's far too noisy.... This is all VERY BAD.....

BAD Gregory! <spank! spank! spank!>