A new de-enabling thread

superfrogsavestokyo

@gregory- Ewwwwwwwww. I cannot stand foul smelling things! That's why I only like reading new acquisitions in the library. Too many bad experiences. :(

Tarot Plain and Simple is the catalyst for making me want the Robin Wood deck. :p I just got my book buying addiction under control, I don't need another flare up. lol

Home Depot maybe a nice option, but I have a feeling that my handylady mom will use me to pick up the newest tools.Then again, I like to work with my hands, so tools maybe my next collector's addiction. lol

Maybe I just have an addictive personality. :D

Debra

SuperamphibiantrueheroofJapan, you've got some lovely decks. Just appreciate them. If you must must must have the Robin Wood (I looked at your profile) then aim for a trade on the trading forum. As for the lunatic--download your favorite card and set it as a screensaver. You'll be able to appreciate it until you grow bored with it...for free.

superfrogsavestokyo

@Debra: Hmmm, I might just do that for the Lunatic and the Robin Wood decks...

I don't know why I haven't thought about making a screensaver or wallpaper for the computer.

Thanks for the help everyone!

((Away making wallpapers and screensavers and playing around with photo programs :)))

fairyhedgehog

Chronata said:
Look! it's all pretty and shiny and light and fluffy! and I love pretty and fluffy!

Trust me...it's all glamour...
Le Fanu said:
No it´s not. It´s utter cr*p.

Actually, the glamour got me. I took it to mean a fairy glamour i.e. all illusion.

Thanks Chronata, magpie9, Le Fanu and sravana. It's obviously too shallow and silly for me.

If I do get it I'll get it in a trade so at least it won't cost me any money

MysticalMoose

Essjay said:
Lol, AND the fairy on the front cover (which is cute and quirky) doesn't appear in the deck.

Not that I am defending this daft deck or anything.......but I thought I had been told that the fairy does appear in the deck but so small you can hardly see her???? Or am I just imagining it?????....I might be hallucinating :bugeyed:. She is very small in the deck so I have been told, like a background figure in a corner I think.....but I cant for the life of me remember which card.......:confused:

ETA: Ahhhhh.....this! must have been the thread that came to mind!

Le Fanu

fairyhedgehog said:

Wow, you´re actually going to go out in public and make your desire for this deck public??? ;)

magpie9

fairyhedgehog said:
No, only your Soul...})

Essjay

MysticalMoose said:
Not that I am defending this daft deck or anything.......but I thought I had been told that the fairy does appear in the deck but so small you can hardly see her???? Or am I just imagining it?????....I might be hallucinating :bugeyed:. She is very small in the deck so I have been told, like a background figure in a corner I think.....but I cant for the life of me remember which card.......:confused:

ETA: Ahhhhh.....this! must have been the thread that came to mind!

OMG - I had this deck (yes, I'm sorry) and traded it away and didn't even notice her. And I looked - good grief.

Sulis

fairyhedgehog said:
Reading about the Faerie in here I got all interested and visited a thread about it and looked at pictures and now I want it.

I bought this deck for my daughter. She really loves the images and wants to learn to read so we went for it.
What a mistake.. The meanings of the cards don't particularly gel with any system and you can't get the meaning from the images at all.
They're pretty pictures but in my opinion are practically unreadable and a huge disappointment to both my daughter (who thought she was going to get a lovely, girly fairy deck that she could actually learn to read) and to me (who thought I'd be able to teach my daughter to read a deck with images that she really loves and feels drawn to)...