Lost cat - help please

Grigori

Yay! I've been thinking about the little lady and hoping she would come home soon. So glad to hear she has shown up, and that she's not suffered too much from her adventure. Hopefully she's learnt a lesson and will be much more attentive to your call in future! :D

Sulis

:party: HURRAY :party:

I've been thinking about your little cat Millie.
I'm so pleased she's home and thanks for letting us know...
You must be so relieved.

thorhammer

I'm so glad, Mifoil!!!! That's wonderful, that she's home safe and that she so obviously appreciates a good home when she's in one :D Happy day!

\m/ Kat

EarthFaery

Great news Milfoil!!! I'm so glad she's back safe and sound

franniee

Awesome news Milfoil! I found this thread too late ~ but I am so happy to see it end well! :heart:

HearthCricket

Yay!!!! I am so happy, Millie! She is safe and sound and probably won't be too interested in being far from the house for a long while, too. She will continue to settle down and demand pampering!!

One of my friends has a similiar situation back in the 80's. Her cat went missing for 3 days and she completely freaked out. So a bunch of us went walking through the neighbourhood and woods out back looking for him. We called and called and knocked on people's doors and asked everyone who was out and no one had seen him. We thought he was lost. Then suddenly, there he was! He had snuck into the house next door, which was being built, while the workers were there and got trapped inside. He was probably at a window meowing at us while we called him, poor thing. He left his calling card all over the brand new rug, over there. Hehehee... But no food and who knows if he had any water, either. Probably not.

It was quite an adventure looking for him, but when we spread out in the woods I had my own. I was walking quietly and suddenly lost my stepping because the ground dropped, towards a little brook. To keep my balance I leaned on a DEER! He didn't even hear me, but with that touch, head and antlers came up (he had been drinking from the brook) and quickly sprinted into the woods and disappeared. A close encounter of the Rudolph kind!!

Give your kitty a hug from the AT gang! (((())))

tarot4fun

Happy news! So glad to hear she's home~ :love:

afrosaxon

Glad that Miss Moggie is home! :D

(ha...8 Rada = 8 Swords = "stuck"...ha!)

T.

Netzach

HOORAY!! Delighted she's home and unharmed.

Some friends of ours lived on an island. Theirs was the only house there. One day the cat went missing. They searched the island . . . it wasn't very big - you could walk round it in about half an hour. No sign of her. They searched the house (which was quite big). No sign of her. After nine days they had decided that she must have been picked up by a bird of prey (she was only a small cat) or drowned in the sea . . . and then she walked through the door, bright as a button, as though she'd never been away. And she wasn't even particularly hungry - clearly she'd been self-catering on the rabbits that lived (and died!) on the island. They never did find out where she'd been.

Grip Dellabonte

So sorry I missed this thread, Milfoil.

I would so have been on it.

But what a relief to read that your little mogs is back at home with you!

Cats, eh?!