Clairaudient or Losing My Marbles?

O_O

Huh?

I have no response to the initial post, but, I do have a question..How is it that OOnaOwl is using part of MY username and MY icon!?

What's up!?

Barbaras Ahajusts

Maybe she liked the same icon?

Barbara

re-pete-a

Now there's an opening to listen into.

Though maybe thats what the background noise is, unvoiced thoughts.

Cactus

O_O said:
I have no response to the initial post, but, I do have a question..How is it that OOnaOwl is using part of MY username and MY icon!?

What's up!?

Are you really mad? I hope not. So you two are similar. That's OK in my book! :)

MistressNatasha

Sorry!

I want to apologize to everyone for going missing for a while. I went to visit my grandparents for Christmas and then I had stuff with school and exams are this week!

But, anyway, I still hear the sounds. I try to concentrate really hard to know what they're saying. It drives me crazy not being able to understand. =[ It's sort of like someone talking with their hand over their mouth; you hear mumbles but can quite make out the words! I've tried different "exercises" to hear better, but it doesn't quite work. =\

I even have tried using it when reading Tarot but either I hear silence or can't make out words.

Are there any suggestions on how to strengthen my understanding of the words? Right now I'm just being patient and trying hard to make stuff out.

Thanks. =] And I hope everyone is having a great 2009!

OOnaOwl

I have a couple suggestions. The first I may have mentioned before. Have you tried cleaning out your psychic ears with a psychic q-tip, or some other method of opening the ear chakras? If you can do a little clearing of the clairaudient channels in some way it may really help. The second suggestion is to use your imagination to get some clarity- if you could hear what they are saying, what would it be? Make it a game of sorts. This can really help to take the struggle out of it-and once it becomes a wonder instead of work it is much easier to receive.

MistressNatasha

Thanks!

OOnaOwl said:
I have a couple suggestions. The first I may have mentioned before. Have you tried cleaning out your psychic ears with a psychic q-tip, or some other method of opening the ear chakras? If you can do a little clearing of the clairaudient channels in some way it may really help. The second suggestion is to use your imagination to get some clarity- if you could hear what they are saying, what would it be? Make it a game of sorts. This can really help to take the struggle out of it-and once it becomes a wonder instead of work it is much easier to receive.

I've tried your first suggestion and it helps but it's more understanding what I'm hearing. I'll try your second suggestion! =] Thanks!

tigerlily

Reading this thread really gave me warm fuzzy feelings :D since I also hear beautiful music quite often before I fall asleep, but I'd never have thought that this was a sign of clairaudience! I just thought it was part of the hypnagogic imagery (or should that rather be "sensory"?), because I only hear it at that time.

It is the most beautiful music, complete orchestral compositions, incredibly intricate, and yes, until now it has almost always been classic music. I find it so soothing, like someone singing me to sleep. I'm glad that I found this thread, to learn that others have the same wonderful experience!

gingerstar

I occasionally hear classical music before i fall asleep. I really thought someone nearby was playing really loud music but when i get up to check i hear nothing.

A few times i have been lying in bed trying to sleep, my husband passed out beside me, it never takes him longer than two mins to fall asleep!

Anyway I will hear the loudest clearest whisper that for one second i understand and then completely forget. I actually get up to check if anyone is in the house. One time I heard to loudest whistle in the hallway like someone was calling my dog. No one there.

I would love to know what they are saying to me. It's very frustrating.

I used to be a great sleeper, but in the last year i wake up so much.

gingerstar

MistressNatasha

I Know!

tigerlily said:
It is the most beautiful music, complete orchestral compositions, incredibly intricate, and yes, until now it has almost always been classic music. I find it so soothing, like someone singing me to sleep. I'm glad that I found this thread, to learn that others have the same wonderful experience!

I know! Isn't it? I truly wish I could capture it on audio so I can play it back. Maybe one day!