crystal pendant vs. crystal ball

deso

I have a question for all you crystal lovers: As you might have read in a past post of mine, I have a pendant that i can no longer wear. I will be giving it to the first person who gaga's over it (i'll bring it to my goddesses circle). My fear is that my newly purchased crystal ball will do the same thing and not work for me after awhile. Have any of you worked with a cr. ball for many years??? Has it ever rejected you??? You see - I've paid LOTS of money for this ball - I would like to have it for at least another decade. What are your thoughts? experiences?

jade

what will be, will be.

jade :)

dolphingirl

Hi

I have heard of this problem and red a old book that said that keeping a crystal ball dusted with charcoal (no lighter fluid :) ) before use will prevent a ball from absorbing alot of energy. It does not have to stay on for long. I hope this helps, please keep me informed.

Samantha

jade

do you keep it covered with a soft black cloth? my mom does. (when not in use)

jade

deso

after meditating on this, and discussing it with a very dear/enlightened friend of mine, I know it will be all right - and she (my ball) will be with me for many years to come!
Thank you both for your replies.

jade

deso,

i have a question. how have you decided/discovered that the ball will want to stay with you for years to come? i find that very interesting that YOU can make a choice for the ball.

sometimes i purchase a crystal knowing that it will be going to someone else, but many times i purchase the item, sure and comfortable in the knowledge that it is for ME and then a week or year or years later....it tells me, spontanieously that it wants to go with 'that person over there'.

so how do you/can you know?

???
jade

jade

ps part of the reason that i'm curious is because....whenever i am cocky and tell the Goddess that i am sure of something....i usually end up very humbled in the end.

:)
jade

deso

i humbly apologize for my cockiness ....

jade

deso,

you are sooooo cute. :)

jade :*