Is spirit trying to contact me or am i losing it?

littlestar

Something rather strange has happened to me and i dont know what to think.

Tuesday i went out for a drive out into the country. On my way there was a car accident with a red car who had hit a tree and a white car which looked like it had rolled several times.

I see these sorts of accidents all the time on our roads and am never phased by how ppl drive around here and the accidents they end up with.

This one however was different. I felt a weird feeling from within me when passing the accident scene.

Yesterday i went out again and had to pass the same spot, the cars were still there, i am assuming the police left them there deliberately as a reminder to motorists to slow down for the Xmas break.

Again i felt a weird feeling passing there and then when i got home and was having a rest, i felt like i was trying to be contacted. As i closed my eyes i could see an image of a young man standing at the crash site, and some names and ages came through to me as well as some messages and just weird bits of information.

Perhaps this man has died in this accident and has chosen to contact me? Can this be true or am i losing it?

I dont know what to do as this hasnt happened to me before. I dont know what to think or do or how to handle this.

Any advice would be so greatly appreciated.

afrosaxon

Yep, I'd say that the spirit of one (or more) of those involved in the accident (and you can check and see if there were any fatalities) was trying to contact someone (which, in this case, was you due to you being more psychically open)--maybe just to let it be known that they arrived on the other side of the Veil safely, or just to try and process what happened.

A friend once told me that this is not uncommon in those who recently died, especially if it was sudden/unexpected. I once had a dream right after the death of the singer Aaliyah, and she appeared to me. Why me? She was an internationally famous superstar singer, and I was not. I wasn't even a big fan. Still, I was in her psychic beacon beam, if you will, and picked up on her message that she was okay and on the other side.

Just my $.02.

T.

silverwings94

I have to agree . This does happen especially when you least expect it. Check with the local police or hospital and find out all you can. Maybe you will be able to help the loved one through.

shotthebreeze

This happens to me all the time. When someone I know passes, I can feel it. It's almost like a weird calm before it's announced, so that I can deal with tragedy.

celticnoodle

Oh yes, most definately, I would agree that a spirit was trying to make contact with you, probably from that accident. I would recommend that you just say a prayer (however 'prayer' is for yourself) for those people involved in the accident, and if you feel they are still trying to contact you, then ask them what it is they want from you.

If you can get a clear answer from them, then do your best to help them out. If not, or if it is a msg. you don't understand, then no worries, just saying a prayer to help them reach the light should help them. tell them to call out for their spirit guides, and explain to them they have passed on, and to follow the light. this should help them and you find some peace.

littlestar

Thanks everyone for your help.

I have tried looking up online recent accidents in that area - as it was a major accident i assumed there would be something written up about it particularly in the newspapers but i cant find anything.

I did try asking over and over again "What is it you want from me?" and "What do u want me to do for you?"

But all i was getting from him was the same thing - he kept mentioning a few names and ages and then he kept mentioning the number 3 and a black cat. Then he seemed rather irritated with me and didnt want to communicate anymore.

He kept saying "I didnt mean to" and kept shaking his head. He was also trying to tell me something about the left side of his forehead having a laceration.

MysticHope

I'd say wait a week or so and google their names. :)

celticnoodle

sometimes they do not put the names in the paper for awhile, so the police can have a chance to do a full investigation. it could be the spirit you saw and spoke with was the driver, and he feels responsible for it. maybe he was, and maybe it was a pure accident--swerving to miss the black cat perhaps? you may never know either.

write down the names and ages and wait awhile. i'm sure the accident will be in the papers sooner or later and you can see if they match. meanwhile, i'd pray for the people in the accident, and hopefully that will help them to find some peace and move on.

i take it by your beginning this thread that this is your first experience with spirits like this. don't allow it to frighten you, tho it doesn't sound like you are frightened by it. It can be your 'awakening' so to speak. now you can choose to develop this ability or not.

littlestar

I think celticnoodle might be right about the police not publishing the names just yet, as i did a search and nothing came up as yet.

I am not frightened by it, just a little lost and confused i guess as this is my first time, so just not sure how to handle all this.

tarotlyn

I agree totally with :heart:celticnoodle...(she is sooo psychic)

and just to add:
The main thing is that "you" are "open and willing"...this may be a "training"
Spirit contact for you.

If you are willing, (and "ready"...meaning of a pure heart for loving Spirit contacts)...
Then...They (the Spirits) WILL come to you with more information as
you need it for helping others. It is a long journey...but filled with amazing love.:bugeyed::heart:

Good luck sweetie...you will understand more soon...
Blessings!
:):heart:tarotlyn