The Primary Deck Reflections 2009 Sign-up & Discussion Thread

firecatpickles

Here's an idea, since it seems many of us are on the same page: why can't this be sort of a support Thread, where we check in ever so often and share how the PDR is going in our personal lives rather than sharing specific personal information?

It isn't as if I have 't been doing quick readings with my PDR deck, just that the readings have been either quick and non-consequential (i.e., of no real interest to anyone) or really personal.

sapienza

Sounds like a good idea KK.

SherryZoned

I agree life gets in the way. If someone posts on their blog I do try and read them it is just not everyday..

I posted a spread I made up but before that I have not posted in 6 weeks...So I think whatever tarot stuff you want to put on your blog is great...Ideas, thoughts, random stuff...or not at all...Or non tarot stuff lol

sapienza

Yes, I was thinking I might start including some general tarot musings in my blog as well. Working with the Vacchetta has really launched my fascination with historical decks which is proving to be quite an interesting journey. Perhaps one that might be nice to record in my blog. Again, I just need to find some time.

firefrost

Yup, I'm for that!

Asher

My blog already has some non-PDR content. In fact, I just posted a review of the Mythic Oracle.

Asher

SherryZoned

Nice deck Asher. I checked out your blog I just did not have a chance to comment...

Asher

SherryZoned said:
Nice deck Asher. I checked out your blog I just did not have a chance to comment...

Thanks SZ! I understand about commenting...I read many of our PDR blogs & just don't have the time to comment. I have learned a lot and have gotten a lot of food for thought. Thanks to all who commit to the blogs, whether regularly or intermittently.

Keep reading and keep blogging!

Asher

Sinduction

I finally posted a reading, after over a month. I just haven't felt like reading. Maybe I'm just tired of reading about my anxiety but there is nothing else going on in my life besides that.

I need some lighter, more fun spreads to do. :D

I'm also finding that I can not connect with my transparent the way I used to. I can't read for others with it either. Maybe it's subconscious and I associate it with my anxiety, since that's all it wants to tell me about.

*sigh* I still love the deck, I just want to do more with it.

Asher

"The Wheel" by Roasanne Cash

I've posted this music video on my blog...it's great! How many Tarot images can you spot? Wisdom Moon has a list of 38!!

Enjoy!

Asher